Airmodus - Model A23 - Condensation Particle Counter for Vehicle Emissions
Airmodus A23 Condensation Particle Counter is a user-friendly tool for all applications where counting aerosol particles larger than
23 nm is a necessity. It fulfills the requirements of the Particle Measurement Protocol (PMP) for EURO 5/6. The A23 can be used both as a stand-alone instrument for measuring the total particle number concentration, and as a counter in different kinds of aerosol measurement systems. It is easy to use and handle. All settings can be quickly adjusted from a handy touch screen, which also displays the current concentration reading and instrument diagnostics.
- Easy to use touch screen
- High counting accuracy in single particle counting mode. Coincidence < 10% up to 30 000 #/cm3
- Linear concentration response also when particles are so abundant they can not be counted individually.
- The saturator is made of robust and inert stainless steel to ensure stable operation
- We value usability and design: all connections optimized for easy access
- Meets the particle detection limits, accuracy and linearity of the PMP for Euro 5/6
- Single particle counting up to 30 000 particles/cm3 with < 10% coincidence
- Designed for easy use:
- User friendly touch screen can be used to modify all settings
- Real-time user adjustable concentration display
- Inlet is situated in the back panel
- USB, Ethernet and RS-232
- Programmable voltage output that can be used to control other instruments
- All Airmodus CPC:s can be combined with the Airmodus Particle Size Magnifiers. With the combination you will be able to detect particles as small as 1 nm!