airmoVOC - Model C6-C16 - Volatile and Semi Volatile Hydrocarbons Analyzers
A GC/FID instrument for Volatile and Semi Volatile Hydrocarbons measurement in ambient air.
The airmoVOC C6C16 is used to monitor VOCs up to the semi volatile hydrocarbons in industrial site, tropical forest and on site under decontamination.
With detection limit as low as 1 ppt for Benzene or Naphthalene the system can measure gaseous PAHs in ambient air in continue up to Fluorene and linear alcanes up to N-Hexadecane when coupled to Mass Spectrometer.
The fully automatic and in filed system allow to detect such compounds thanks to internal sampling line and ultra-high sensitivity.
Specific Vistachrom Software is used to pilot the instrument as well as the peripherals (e.g. gas generators) which can be provided with the instrument.
- Det QMS for online GC MS monitoring
- Linear alcane up to C19
On-line results are transmitted via:
- MODBUS / JBUS or MGS1 communication protocol
- AirmoVOC Expert 1 ppt
- Automatic validation and calibration with internal CALIB
- 24 V power supply
- Hydrogen and zero air generator for transportable analysers
- Multiplexer: 2 to 10
- Purge module to extract VOC from water for online VOC in water analysis
- Internal or external multipoint calibration and zero with CALIB MFC, XXXCYL MFC, airmoCAL PAH
C6 to C16 analysis:
- C6 (Hexane, Dimethylbutane) to C16 Anthracene and N-Heptadecane
- Tri-methylbenzene: 10 ppt or 0.05 μg/m3
- Benzene: 1 ppt with airmoVOC Expert
- 0.05 to 400 μg/m3 for Tri-methylbenzene
Relative Standard Deviation:
- < 0.3 % over 48h (RT)
- < 3 % over 48 h (Conc.)
- Data storage
- MODBUS / JBUS communication protocol (option)
- 40 min to 60 min
- H2 (FID and carrier gas): 30 ml/min (inlet 2 bars; 1/16’’ double ferrule)
- Air (FID): 180 ml/min (inlet 3 bars ; 1/8’’ double ferrule)
- Sample inlet (vacuum pump) 1/4’’ double ferrule
- 30 to 700 ml (programmable)
- Main: 230 V / 115 V or 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Battery: 24 V (option)
- Mean: 300 VA, Peak 460 VA
Dimensions and weight:
- Rack: 19’’ - (5U)
- Height: 222 mm
- Width: 482 mm
- Depth: 600 mm
- Net Weight: 22 kg