AirPave - Grass Pave Fire Lanes / Porous Flexible Paving
Previously, drainage cells were difficult to assemble, costly to ship, and extremely expensive. Now, with AirPave’s patented quick connectors, assembly is a snap. What’s more, the AirPave geocell stacks for efficient shipping and storage. All of this at an incredible price makes AirPave the superior geocell for any porous paving project.
Benefits of an AirField AirPave grass paving system include:
- AirPave can save the owner up to $0.80 per square foot or more over our competitors. Fertilizer included with a Guaranteed Analysis
- Up to 40% cost savings on shipping, compared with rolled grass paving systems
- AirPave has been installed in over 400 projects
- 100% recycled injection-molded copolymer polypropylene plastic units with an impact modifier added to achieve a (NO-BREAK) plastic classification and a minimum 3% carbon black added for UV protection
- Loading capability is equal to 233 psi empty capacity and 6,747 psi when filled with sand, over an appropriate base depth that provides adequate support for project design loads.
- AirPave is shipped palletized at 7 sq. ft. per part 114 parts per pallet and approximately 795 sq. ft. per pallet. Unit weight = 3.10 lbs, volume = 8% solid
A flexible porous paving and drainage system for grass fire lanes, reinforced turf paving and swales. With over 400 installations AirPave is 233psi unfilled, 6747psi sand filled and is made of 100% recycled content which can contribute to LEED™ points. AirPave can ship more than 91,000 sqft per truck load and 798 sqft per pallet with each part weighing only 3.1 lbs. AirPave can save the owner up to $0.80 per square foot or more over our competitors. CSI# 32 12 43.