The service features:
- to measure plant and dryer exhaust flowrates and pressure drop;
- to balance dryer zones;
- to determine the drying efficiencies and therefore correct LEL levels.
- Bespoke exhaust systems for a number of processes with fail safe monitoring to abatement equipment and bypass vents. LEL solvent and flow monitoring systems.
- Recirculation and cascade systems to reduce overall flowrates to abatement equipment resulting in minimising capital and running costs.
- Process extraction systems to increase production throughput and reduce exposure of unwanted local atmospheric solvent levels to process operators