Airpura - Model R600 - Air Purifiers
The EPA has stated that indoor air quality is now the number one environmental health concern. The R600's powerful 560 CFM impeller draws air through an 18lb Carbon Bed and True HEPA filter to clean your indoor air and help protect you and your family from the health hazards of living in polluted indoor air.
- Pressure seal Airpura's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97% HEPA filtration rating
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber. Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters
- All metal housing ensures no plastic vapors are emitted
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and
- noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups
- Variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration
- Motor out of the air flow. Most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor and pick up fresh impurities
- Unimpeded airflow simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems
- Separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- Perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and 360 degree air intake and distribution.
- Separately changeable filters The Hepa and carbon filters can be changed separately so you only change them when appropriate and save operating costs