AirSense - Liquids and Solids – IDentifier
The LS-ID is a palm-size handheld Raman spectrometer for the immediate identification of unknown solid and liquid substances, mostly narcotics (e.g. white powders) and explosives. A wide range of TICs and TIMs are also included in its library.
Within seconds, and after pressing just one button, the LS-ID will examine the spectroscopic fingerprint of the sample, compare the data with the library and display an ID and confidence number on the screen.
The LS-ID is delivered with three special sampling accessories, in order to ensure the best results under different sampling conditions.
- Non-destructive testing
- Fast and accurate results
- Portable and intuitive operation
- Operates as a standalone or PC-assisted unit (with dedicated LS-ID Software)
- Data is saved with a time stamp in the Micro-SD card
- Rechargeable li-ion battery
- USB-Interface for PC controlled operation and battery charging