Airstream Reliant - Class II Type A2 Biosafety Cabinets
Protect lab personnel, sample and the environment with Esco’s newest addition to its range of world-class biosafety cabinets, Airstream® Reliant Class II Type A2 Biosafety Cabinets. With Esco’s more than 35 years of expertise in cabinet design, Airstream® Reliant is designed with energy efficiency, robustness, comfort and ergonomics.
Best in Filtration: Uses ULPA (Ultra Low Penetration Air) filters which operate at a typical efficiency of 99.999% which is ten times the contamination protection over conventional HEPA filters.
Easy Cleaning: The work space is single piece coved stainless steel without any screws or connectors. The wall is single piece stainless steel with easy to reach service fixtures and outlets.
Extra Protection: Isocide™ powder coating finish prevents microbial/bacterial growth in the exterior and interior.
Operator Comfort: Raised arm rest which helps prevents grille blocking while providing operators with comfortable working position.
- Easy-to-use analog switches and UV timer
- Energy and Space Saving
- Analog Night Setback Mode
- Large Safety Margin
- Ergonomic and comfortable low noise
OPERATOR, SAMPLE AND PROCESS PROTECTION
- Long-life ULPA filters with 99.999% efficiency for particle size between 0.1 to 0.3 microns. This creates ISO Class 3 work zone instead of industry-standard ISO Class 5.
- Expert Airflow Design for Maximum Effectiveness
- Angled supply matches cabinet profile to achieve best downflow uniformity and containment.
- Raised airflow grille maintains safety by preventing blockage.
- Negative pressure plenum surrounds contaminated positive pressure plenum and work zone.
- Advanced DC ECM blower that provide stable airflow despite building voltage fluctuation and increased filter loading.
- Esco ISOCIDE™ antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces prevents microbial/bacterial growth.
- Ergonomically angled front improves reach and prevent ceiling lamp reflection.
- Easy to clean coved one-piece work surface which contains spillage, and angled drain pan with smooth polished corners.
- Easily adjustable UV timer that doesn’t require the operator to manually turn off UV lamp.
Esco offers a variety of options and accessories to meet local applications. Contact Esco or your local Sales Representative for ordering information.
- Recommended stand: Telescoping height stand for leveling feet (STL), nominal range 660 mm to 960 mm (26'to 37.8').
- Option #1: Telescoping height stand for casters (STC), nominal range 660 mm to 880 mm (26' to 34.6') - Adjustable in 25.4 mm (1') increments.
- Option #2: Fixed height, available 711 mm (28') or 864 mm (34') - With leveling feet, ±38.1 mm (1.5') (SAL) - With casters (SPC).
- Option #3: Infinitely adjustable hydraulic stand with casters elevates to accommodate a sitting or a standing user's work surface height (SHM).
Electrical Outlets and Utility Fixtures
- Electrical Outlets (US GFCI and International Outlets)
- Universal Service Fixture Kit (Air, Gas, Water, Vacuum)
- Germicidal UV lamp, with analog UV timer to prolong bulb life
- Thimble exhaust collar
- Air tight damper; 9.8' x 9.8' (D x H); Fits inside 10' duct.
- Anti Blow Back Valve
- Automatically shuts duct, preventing back flow in the duct, 10' diameter.
- Air tight cable port, installed on the right side wall.
- PVC armrest
- Improves operator comfort, easy-to-clean. 712mm (28') standard size.
- Ergonomic foot rest
- Angled, helps maintain proper posture.
- Adjustable from 3' to 11' with 1” increment.
- Black rubber matte
- IV bar, with hooks
- Maximum load is 6Kg. (13lbs).
- Microscope viewing device
- Factory installed; specify when ordering.