AirStreme - Model AHP - Hydraulic Misting System
The AirStreme AHP System mist pump is designed for trouble free operation. The AHP includes a pulley driven misting pump in a powder coated enclosure with an inlet solenoid valve, an adjustable pressure regulator with bypass, thermal relief valve, hour meter, glycerin filled pressure gauge, and low water safety switch which ensures the safe operation of the pump and eliminates premature seal failure by preventing the pump from running without sufficient water supply.
The AHP pump includes a low speed 4 pole motor for quieter operation. This mist pump includes an over sized bare pump and a pulley driven design. The operating speed of the bare pump reduces noise and vibration while maintaining the proper pressure and flow requirements of the unit. The industrial duty pump is outdoor rated and designed for 24/7 use under normal operating conditions. This system is ideal for all industrial and commercial applications when quality, versatility, and safe and convenient operation are the primary considerations.
Features of the AHP Integrated Controller
- Integrated controller design – pump and programmable controller in one clean polished system
- Surge protection
- Advanced programming capabilities – event timer, repeat cycle, everyday, individual day, weekday/weekend
- Digital display with touch pad programming and indicator lights for accessories – rain, wind, tank level, auto run, alarm pump, tank mixer
- Adaptive microprocessor with real time clock
- Internal battery back up
- Password protection
- Data collection capabilities: runtime, pump hours, daily peak temperature, daily peak current