Albin - Model ALH - Peristaltic Hose Pump - High Pressure 0.8 to 22m³/h - up to 15 bar
Specifications: Flow rate: 0.8 to 22 m 3/h. Discharge pressure: up to 15 bar. Maximum suction lift: - 9.5 mCe. Suction / discharge: Flanges IN0X316L ISO ON 40-80. Hoses*: Polyamide reinforced NR/EPDM/NBR/VITON HYPALON/NR Food/NBR Food. Body and wheel: Iron GS400. Motor performance: Motor IE2-IE3. 2.2 a 15 Kw. Options: Pressure sensor, ATEX,. Speed variator, several heads CIPfClean In Place).
We have combined the best available materials with smart design solutions in order to maximise running time and minimise maintenance.
Two shoes mounted at 180° on a rotating wheel compress successively a reinforced rubber hose that contains a fluid to be pumped.
The compression of the hose by the rotating shoes creates continuous suction at the inlet of the pump and pushes the fluid to the outlet of the pump.
The pump casing contains a lubricant that reduces friction and insures the best pump performance with a minimum of maintenance.
The pumped fluid is in contact only with the interior of the rubber hose, thus permitting the pumping of a wide variety of reactive fluids.
This pump summarizes what we at ALBIN PUMP want to achieve : better pump solutions for our customers. Our design enhances the pump’s simplicity and robust principle.
THE ALH PUMP is very easy to use and maintain and therefore addresses what we at ALBIN PUMP see as two of the key customer issues : the need to lower costs and to reduce downtime.
This is done by using a pump without valves, pistons, stators or rotating elements in the fluid.The ALH series is designed to make hose changes quick and easy with no technical knowledge required.
- No mechanical seal or stuffing box
- Robust, entirely of ductile iron
- Suitable for aggressive or viscous fluids
- Dosing of very corosive chemicals
- Fully self-priming up to 9,8 m
- Damage-free continuous dry running
- Outlet pressures up to 15 bar
- Very easy maintenance
- Visserie en acier inoxydable.
- Heavy-duty bearings, greased for life
- Two-year warranty
- Plug and Play
- Perfect volumetric flow
- Reversible flow
- Close coupled with gearbox protection
- Low sound level : < 70 dB at 1meter
We only work with high quality compounded rubbers, reinforced with 2 to 6 individual layers of braided polyamide and with an outer layer made to strict tolerances to ensure perfect compression.
The caracteristics of ALBIN hoses enable them to last approximately 30% longer than other hoses on the market. They also fit the majority of other hose pumps.
For the hose inner layers, 6 materials are available to suit the diversity of the pumped fluids :
- NR > Natural rubber (white marking)
- NBR > Buna (yellow marking)
- NBR Food* approuved FDA >Buna (white & yellow marking)
- EPDM (red marking)
- HYPALON* (blue marking)
- VITON/FKM* (purple marking)
*Any other hoses material requirements available on request
- Twin head pump, several pump bodies inline driven by the same gear motor
- Special executions and different connections such as SMS, Clamp, DIN, ANSI, coupling and cover etc.
- Pump rollers for pump without lubricant
- Hose rupture detector and revolution counter
- ATEX II & I certification
- WATER TREATMENT : lime cream, ferrous chloride, activated carbon, reagent feed, coagulant, flocculate dispersion, alum, sludge & foams
- MINERAL PROCESSING : sludge with viscosity up to 60 000 Cps, clay up to 800 g/l, particle size 30mm, lead sulfate, pyrite, SABX, cyanide, various acids
- CERAMIC : ceramic glaze, mould filling, filter press feeding
- BUILDING : fibrous mortar, plaster, light concrete, cement flooring
- CHEMICAL INDUSTRY : various acids, PVDF latex, alcohol, soap, non aromatic solvents
- FOOD INDUSTRY : tomato sauce, mash potatoes, gelatin, beer yeast, fish paste, olive oil, wine.
- PAINT AND PIGMENTS INDUSTRY : water based paint, acrylics, pigments, ink, wall coating
- PAPER MILLS : latex, kaolin, paper waste sludge, various chemical dosing
- AGRICULTURE AND BIOGAZ : manure, fertilizer sugar mills, treacle, liquid, sugar and various chemicals