Albin - Model ALP - Peristaltic Dosing Pump 0,2 to 2,5 m³/h - up to 4 bar
Specifications: Flow rate: 0,2 to 2,5 m3/h. Discharge pressure: up to 4 bar. Maximum suction lift: -9mCe. Suction / discharge: Inserts hoses nipples SS, PTFE 035 mm. Hoses*: Polyamide reinforced NR/EPDM/NBR/VITON HYPALON/NRFood. Extruded NORPRENE/TYGOPRENE /NEOPRENE/SILICONE. Body and wheel: Aluminium alloy. Roller: Nytralon. Motor: Motor IE2 0.37 to 0.55 Kw. Options: Pressure sensor, ATEX, Speed variator. Several heads.
The ALBIN ALP is suitable for pumping and dosing low or high viscous, pasty, pure, neutral, aggressive or abrasive liquids, those containing gases, those which tend to froth or those containing solids. We meet our customers’ needs in the following industries: paint, dairy and beverage, meat and fish processing, pharmaceutical and cosmetics, waste water and water treatment, chemical and petrochemical industries, pulp and paper, textile, soap and fats, building & ceramics.
For the ALBIN ALP we are using a proven design. Two rollers mounted at 180° on a rotor compress alternatively a thick-walled hose in a patented concentric guide and push the pumped liquid from the suction to the discharge side. Roller movement compresses the hose along the casing wall and creates constant vacuum at the suction side of the pump. In this way, liquids are conveyed within the hose and do not get in contact with any metal part.
ALBIN ALP pumps clearly outperform other pumps which rely on seals, valves or vanes for their operation. These components are repeatedly the cause of pump failure and high maintenance. No other positive displacement pump offers this unique separation of pump and fluid.
The ALBIN ALP range provides flow rates from micro-liter per minute to 10 cubic meters per hour and pressures up to 4 bar. Fixed, variable, flame proof and air operated drives, with comprehensive control options to enable pumps to be configured to your requirements.
Our customers have made major improvements in process performance, maintenance and product quality, resulting in cost savings previously thought unavailable.
- Volumetric flow at 99.5 %, from 0,1 l/h to 10 m³/h
- No mechanical seal or stuffing box
- Robust, entirely of ductile iron
- Suitable for aggressive or viscous fluids
- Dosing of very corrosive chemicals
- Fully self-priming up to 9.8 m
- Damage-free continuous dry running
- Outlet pressures up to 4 bar
- Very easy maintenance
- Stainless steel screws
- Heavy-duty bearings, greased for life
- Two-year warranty
- Plug and Play
- Perfect volumetric flow
- Reversible flow
- Close coupled with gearbox protection
- Low sound level: :< 70 dB at 1 meter
- WATER TREATMENT : lime cream, ferrous chloride, activated carbon, reagent feed, coagulant, flocculate dispersion, alum, sludge & foams
- MINERAL PROCESSING : sludge with viscosity, clay, particle size 30mm, lead sulfate, pyrite, SABX, cyanide, various acids
- CERAMIC : barbotine, mould filling, filter press feeding
- BUILDING : fibrous mortar, plaster, light concrete, cement flooring
- CHEMICAL INDUSTRY : various acids, PVDF latex, alcohol, soap, non aromatic solvents
- FOOD INDUSTRY : tomato sauce, mash potatoes, gelatin, beer yeast, fish paste, olive oil, wine.
- PAINT AND PIGMENTS INDUSTRY : water based paint, acrylics, pigments, ink, wall coating
- PAPER MILLS : latex, kaolin, paper waste sludge, various chemical dosing
- AGRICULTURE AND BIOGAZ : manure, fertilizer sugar mills, treacle, liquid, sugar and various chemicals
- Twin head pump, several pump bodies inline driven by the same gear motor
- Special executions and different connections such as SMS, Clamp, DIN, ANSI, coupling and cover etc.
- Hose rupture detector and revolution counter
- ATEX II & I certification