Aldex - Model C-800H - Low Sodium (LS) Cation Resin Hydrogen Form
From Power Generation
Aldex C-800H (LS) is a very low sodium, strongly acidic, high quality, gel-type cation resin supplied in the hydrogen form. It is manufactured under special conditions to meet the exacting requirements for ultrapure water production. Its low metal content meets the requirements of the nuclear power industry.
Very Low Sodium and Metal Content
Special manufacturing conditions insure very low metal content.
Elemental analysis, dry basis
- Sodium (Na):
- Cobalt (Co):
- Copper (Cu):
- Aluminum (Al):
- Iron (Fe):
No Organic Chlorides Leakage
No chlorinated solvents are used in the manufacturing of Aldex C-800H (LS) resulting in no leakage of organic chlorides.
Very Low TOC
Non solvent sulfonation and special manufacturing processes assure very low TOC leakage.
Uniform Particle Size
98% of all beads are in the minus 16 to plus 40 mesh range: giving a lower pressure drop while maintaining the superior kinetics of standard mesh size products.
Superior Physical Stability
90% plus sphericity and high crush strengths together with a very uniform particle size provide greater resistance to bead breakage while maintaining low pressure drop.
- Polymer Structure: Sulfonated Styrene/divinylbenzene copolymer
- Ionic Form as Shipped: Hydrogen
- Physical Form: Tough, spherical, black beads
- Screen Size Distribution:
- +16 mesh (U.S. Std): Less than 1%
- -16+40 mesh: 98%
- -40+50 mesh: 1% maximum
- -50 mesh: 0.2% maximum
- pH Range: 0 to 14
- Moisture Content: 50 to 56%
- Conversion to H+ Form: 99% minimum
- Shipping Weight: 50 lbs per cubic foot
- Total Capacity H+ Form: 1.9 meq/ml minimum
- Specific Gravity: 1.23