Algiz 10X - Rrugged Tablet PC
From Tablets & Notebooks
The powerful Algiz 10X rugged tablet PC offers sophisticated technology and can withstand weather elements and harsh handling — a perfect match for today’s mobile workforce. It operates on a powerful Intel® quad-core processor, with a 128 GB SSD, expandable via microSD™, and 4 GB of DDR3 RAM, offering top-of-the-line computing capability and massive storage capacity. It runs Windows 8.1 Industry Pro.
The Algiz 10X features the latest generation of MaxView™ screen technology, with a brilliant 10.1-inch touchscreen that’s perfect for field professionals who need a large display to handle detailed maps or other visuals. The screen’s ambient light sensor adjusts backlighting automatically — so collecting data in bright sunlight is just as easy as reviewing it indoors.
The Algiz 10X is a lightweight rugged device at just 1.3 kg, and it’s only 32 mm thick. Even with such a portable size, this tablet is built to withstand the harsh conditions that come with all kinds of industry fieldwork. It’s IP65-rated and meets stringent MIL-STD-810G military standards for protecting against dust, water, vibrations, drops, extreme temperatures and varying altitudes.
With its integrated u-blox® GPS receiver and WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS capability, the Algiz 10X is also a powerful and accurate tool for mapping and surveying. And it offers ultimate mobility: antenna pass-through connectors for both GSM and GPS let you use an external antenna when the unit is docked, and hot-swappable capability with a lithium-ion battery pack lets you go all day without stopping or shutting down.
Data capturing is easy and intuitive with this Algiz tablet, thanks to the built-in 5-megapixel camera with LED flash, microphone jack and several connectivity options, including USB 2.0, VGA and RS232 ports. As for the keypad, this unit features three programmable buttons, space-saving 4+1 directional keys, one menu button and a resistive touchscreen that keeps navigation simple even in rainy weather.
On-the-go connectivity is crucial for today’s enterprises, and this tablet offers Internet connection options to keep you up to speed no matter where you are. It features the latest in wireless connectivity: It’s LTE ready with a fully integrated modem and antennas. Use WLAN for easy and fast connection through hotspots and local networks, or BT for short-range wireless connection to peripheral devices.
The Algiz 10X is designed for field performance. It has the strength and power to carry out your critical operations dependably, even in extreme environments. So whether you’re surveying, building, patrolling or distributing, you don’t have to worry about your technology – just let it do its job while you do yours.
- Size : 275 x 171 x 32 mm (10.8' x 6.7' x 1.2')
- Weight : 1.3 kg (2.9 lbs)
- Processor : Intel® quad-core N2930 1.83 GHz Processor with 2.16 GHz boost.
- Memory/Disk : 4 GB DDR3 RAM / 128 GB SSD
- Data Security : TPM v1.2
- Operating System : Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro / (downgradable to Windows 7)
- Screen : 10.1' widescreen 1366x768 resolution LED high-brightness MaxView™ Technology. Resistive single touch. Ambient light sensor.
- Keyboard/Keypad :
- Power key
- Menu key
- 4+1 Navigation/directional keys
- 3 user-programmable buttons
- On-screen QWERTY soft keyboard
- Battery : Hot-swappable Li-Ion Battery Pack:
- Standard battery: 5300 mAh (39.22 Wh)
- Extended battery: 10600 mAh (78.44 Wh)
- Connections :
- 1 x USB 2.0 port*
- 1 x USB 3.0 port
- 1 x 9-pin serial RS-232 port*
- 1 x VGA*
- 1 x DC power port*
- 1 x RJ45 10/100/1000 LAN
- 1 x microSD Slot, SDXC
- 1 x Audio/Microphone
- *IP65 with open cover
- Docking Connector : Contact Pin Type
- 1 x External GPS antenna input
- 1 x External GSM antenna input
- Audio : Speaker / Mic / Headset jack
- PAN : Integrated BT v4.0 / v2.1
- Cellular (WWAN) :
- WWAN (Optional) supporting:
- Wireless LAN : 802.11ac a/b/g, n Dual Band 2.4/5GHz
- Navigation : Integrated u-blox® GPS, WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS-capable
- Camera : 5-Megapixel Camera + LED flash
- Operating : -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
- MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5 Procedure II,
- MIL-STD-810G, Method 502.5 Procedure II
- Storage : -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F)
- MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5 Procedure I,
- MIL-STD-810G, Method 502.5 Procedure I, III
- Drop : 26 drops from 1.22 m (4 ft) Free to Concrete
- MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6 Procedure IV
- Vibration : MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6 Procedures I, II, III
- Sand & Dust : IP65, IEC60529
- Water : IP65, IEC60529
- Humidity : MIL-STD-810G, Method 507.5, 95% RH temp cycle 30 °C/60 °C
- Altitude : 4572 m (15,000 ft) at 30 °C (86 °F)