Alicat Scientific - Model L-series - Liquid Flow Meter
Alicat’s L-series liquid flow meters uses our patented laminar flow design to provide users with fast, accurate, and repeatable volumetric flow measurement for water and selected other liquids. At the heart of Alicat’s L-Series liquid flow meters is an internally compensated, laminar differential pressure measurement technology that yields linear results over a wide flow range.
- 20-ms speed of response enables precise measurement of changing flows.
- Simultaneous display of volumetric flow rate and line temperature.
- Easy to access front bleed ports for easy removal of trapped air.
- Optional 100-psig sensor provides real-time readings of line pressure.
- No warm-up: ready to monitor process flows in one second.
- Available ranges: any full-scale range from 0-0.5 ccm to 0-10 lpm
- Linear range: 2-100% of full scale, 50:1 turndown
- Accuracy (NIST-traceable): +/- 2% of the full-scale range
- Response time: 20 ms
- Pressure drop: 4-10 psi at full scale, depending upon flow range
- Digital (RS-232) and analog I/O (0-5v, 1-5v, 0-10v, 4-20 mA).
- Simultaneous real-time readings of volumetric flow and temperature (pressure optional).
- Display: 2.1″ monochrome LCD digital display with touch pad interface
- Optional 2.1″ backlit color TFT digital display with touch pad interface
- Maximum inlet pressure: 200 psig
- Lifetime warranty: unaffected by bumps, humidity or changes in orientation