Alimak - Model SE - Passenger and Freight Industrial Elevators
From Industrial Elevators
Alimak SE passenger and freight elevators are designed from the drawing board not only to excel as people carriers in multiple applications, but also to be able to handle materials of loads up to 2,000 kilograms. All Alimak elevators are built to last in the harshest environments.
Industry mover and shaker
Alimak has been an industry leader in supplying elevators based on rack & pinion drive technology for more than 50 years. An install base of over 23,000 Alimak rack & pinion solutions across a broad spectrum of industries around the world, has given us a unique and extensive engineering knowledge gained from each individual installation.
Alimak elevators daily demonstrate their ability to withstand the toughest challenges, providing reliable access, anytime and anywhere needed, from silos, chimneys, and boiler houses, to warehouses, container cranes, underground shafts, hull columns, and derrick towers.
The enhanced efficiency delivered by the Alimak SE line stems in part from the unique modular design of the cars that provides a remarkable 30 different car sizes within the standard range. All industrial elevators are based on a variety of wall panels made of the Alimak self-locking, aluminium profiles. These wall panels meet different elevator needs, and create adaptable floor and roof configurations.
- Designed for harsh environments
- No enclosed hoistway or shaft is required – weight savings of up to 43,000 kg compared to other systems
- Drive machinery located on the car, means no machine room is required
- Modular design, delivering a wide range of car sizes and capacities
- Fully collective elevator control system
- Durable materials: extruded aluminium car wall panels with car support frame and mast sections of hot dip galvanized steel. All stainless steel electrical cabinets and landing control boxes. Optional stainless steel cars
- Wide range of optional equipment and functions, delivering you the right equipment for each individual task
- The A3 Remote Monitoring System gives the ability to monitor elevator operations 24/7 and pro-actively trace faults should they arise to avoid downtime.
- Payload capacity 300–2,000 kg
- Loading classifications (ANSI) Class A
- Travelling speed 0.4–1.0 m/s
- Max. lifting height 250 m (increased lifting height on request)
- Elevator car sizes 30 car sizes available
- Car width (internal) 0.78–1.56 m
- Car length (internal) 1.04–2.60 m
- Car height (internal) 2.17 m
- Motor control Frequency control (FC) or Direct-on-line (DOL)
- No. of motors 1 or 2
- Power supply range 380–500 V, 50 or 60 Hz, 3 phase
- Type of mast Type 'A', 'A-Mini', 'FE' or 'A-50'
- Standard compliance EN 81-20/-50, Pr EN 81-7, EN 81-43, ASME 17.1-2010 part 4.1, ASME 17.1-2010 part 5.7 (up to 1,000 lbs), AS 1735.9, AS 1170, and the technical regulation of the Eurasian Economic Union TR CU 010/2011. Other standards on request.
- Certificates Lift Directive Type certificate, Machinery Directive Type certificate, GOST R 53780-2010 certificate and TRCU 010/2011 certificate
- Length mast section 1.508 m