Aljon Series by C&C Manufacturing - Model 580CL - Twin-Ram Full Featured Car Logger / Baler
The Al-jon Series Twin-Ram 580CL Car Logger Baler: If you're looking for maximum power output, the 580CL is one hungry machine. With a 10'x19' chamber and 'L' box design, it can swallow vehicles as large as full-size vans with ease. The comfortable climate-controlled cabin is equipped with C&C's exclusive monitoring system to give operators instant control of hydraulic pressure & throttle speed, plus a graphic view of the baling cycle progress. 580CL's come equipped with a powerful 215 horsepower diesel engine Add the long list of standard features and you're ready to knock out tons.
The model 580CL now features redesigned high-strength lids that have been thoroughly proven in the lab using linear structural FEA analysis and in the field on our most demanding applications. Reinforced end walls add significant rigidity to both the bale chamber and overall machine. This allows quicker and easier door closure on scrap car or loose material, reducing handle-to-handle cycle time. Available with or without our new, Heavy duty material handler!
- Fully portable one man operation and road legal
- 360 degree continuous rotation material handler
- Baler functions controlled inside cab
- Four corner hydraulic outriggers for stability
- Continuous grapple rotation
- Clamshell L box design forming bale in middle of chamber
- High visibility operator’s station
- Process loose tin and white goods into shredder acceptable logs or bales
- Process complete vehicles (engine, tranmission, running gear etc) up to full size trucks & vans
- Fully automatic cycle (Doors close – Ram in & out – Doors open)
Routine machine service and maintenance points are easily accessible and engineered to be serviced safely and quickly.
Many components or spare parts can be sourced locally. Service will be provided by the full resources of Aljon/C&C's parts and service department in the USA.
580CL (Nominal) Dimensions with Material Handler
- 16.25 m
- 53 ft.
- 2.59 m
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- 4.1 m
- 13 ft. 6 in.
- 43,417 kg
- 95,720 lbs
- 5.8 m
- 19 ft. 3 in.
- 3.1 m
- 10.1 ft.
- Height 'L'
- 1.1 m
- 3.6 ft.
- 1.01 m
- 40 in.
- 0.635 m
- 25 in.
- Complete Car Bodies
- 20-25 / hour
- Scrap Metal (average)
- 17-20+ metric tonnes / hour
- Diesel Fuel
- 341 liters
- 90 gallons
- Hydraulic Fluid
- 836.5 liters
- 221 gallons
- Volvo-Penta Tier 4 Final Diesel Engine (electric available)
- 185 HP for craneless models
- 150 HP Electric Motor with VFD Starting System
- Full Machine Coverage - 1 year / 2,000 hours
- Structural - 2 years / 4,000 hours
- Volvo-Penta Tier 4 Final Diesel Engine - 5 years / unlimited hours