Alkorgreen - Intensive and Extensive Green Roofs
From Roofing Membranes
A dedicated membrane for subsurface application, used in combination with RENOLIT ALKORPLAN 35121 protection layer and other RENOLIT ALKORGREEN accessories. Suitable for intensive and extensive green roofs.
- Description: Calendered and laminated flexible fleece-back PVC with glass fibre reinforcing.
- Method of installation: Fully bonded with either RENOLIT ALKORPLUS 81068 adhesive or RENOLIT Dualfix.
- Deck: 0.7mm – 1.2.mm profiled steel, aluminium, 18mm plywood, 18mm OSB, concrete and aerated concrete.
- VCL: RENOLIT ALKORPLUS 81002 SK self-adhesive vapour- control layer.
- Insulation: Tissue faced PIR and Mineral Wool.
- Suitability: New build and refurbishment - Flat, pitched or curved surfaces.
- Colour: Light Grey.
- Thickness: 1.5mm.
- Guarantee: 10 years plus.