Allance - Radiator Recycling Machine
Air conditioner radiators are almost exclusively made of copper pipe and aluminum fin. To recycle scrap AC radiator, copper and aluminum are to be separated to get a higher price. Our radiator recycling machine is designed to separate complete copper pipe from aluminum fin. Our radiator recycling plant can crush whole radiators to recycle metal pieces separately.
Knowing About Radiator Recycling Machine
Radiator recycling machine is specially used for separating copper pipes from aluminum fins of scrap air conditioning radiator. The machine can accomodate three center distance: 19mm, 21mm, 25mm. Copper pipe will keep complete after processing.
Features of Radiator Separating Machine
- Compact structure, taking up small area.
- No damage to copper pipe, no copper loss.
- Safe and easy operation, high efficiency.
- Center distance can be tailor-made to fit your conditions.
- Voltage can be tailor-made to fit your conditions.
- For dirty fins, please cut off the steel contamination to avoid damaging the blades.
- Please split radiators of more than 2 rows into one row or two rows using a band saw.
- Cut the clean radiator into 30-40cm wide to fit the inlet with a band saw.
- Make each pair of adjusting wheels parallel to avoid the deviation of radiator.
- Feed radiators into the right inlet according to center distance.
- The left(right)side of radiators must touch the left(right)side of material inlet.
- Inject oil into the two oil holes to lubricate gears every 4 working hours.
- Automatic control, high efficiency.
- Reliable operation, durable in use.
- Separating rate can reach 99.8%.
- Dust collector equipped, no dust pollution.
- Low noise not more than 85db
- Voltage customizable as per specific conditions.