The Teknobag Draimad sludge dewatering package plant is completely automatic, with all functions, including sludge conditioning, bag filling and draining cycles, controlled by an integral control panel. This fully packaged sludge dewatering system is simple and quick to install.
Why use the Teknobag Draimad for sludge dewatering?
- Sludge dewatering for any sludge that can be conditioned with polyelectrolyte.
- Our CE approved, compact sludge dewatering system, is manufactured from AISI304 Stainless steel with a small footprint.
- Dry solid cake of 50-95% produced after second phase sludge dewatering.
- Can dewater from 2 – 20 m² sludge per day.
- Specially designed sack trolley for easy handling of the full sacks.
- Pressurisation option is available which uses low pressure air to almost double the capacity of the units.
- 2 year warranty on all working parts.
How the Tecknobag Draimad works
See image to the right. At the heart of the Teknobag Draimad sludge dewatering system is a special filtration sack made from very strong ‘TNT’ water repellent material. After a few hours of sludge dewatering the system will produce dry solids content of 15 – 30% depending on the type of sludge.
Once the initial sludge dewatering stage on the machine is finished the sacks are removed and stored in the open. The special material allows dehydration of the contents of the sacks but prevents rainwater ingress. After two months storage a cake of 50 – 95% dry solids content is produced. The package plants are fully automatic and include sludge conditioning, bag filling and draining cycles controlled by an integral control panel.
- Control Panel
- Static Mixer
- Polyelectrolyte Pump
- Sludge Pump
- Sludge Inlet
- Polyelectrolyte Tank
- Polyelectrolyte and WaterInlet
- Filtrate Outlet
- Level Sensor
- Flocculation Tank