ALMEMO - Digital Infra-Red Sensor
Digital infra-red sensor for measuring surface temperature FIAD43 Miniature probe head, integrated electronics, ALMEMO® D6 plug. Digital infra-red probe head with integrated signal processor. All sensor characteristics and adjustment data are stored in the probe head itself. Digital transmission ensures that measured values are not affected by the sensor cable being moved, bent, or twisted. Surface temperature is measured over a wide range up to 600°C. Robust stainless steel housing, protection class IP65.
- The probe head, thanks to its small dimensions, can be installed in cramped and restricted conditions.
- The probe head is threaded for quick and easy installation.
- The sensor cable in polyurethane (PUR) is suitable for industrial use and is resistant to oily, acidic, basic environments.
- The sensor can be connected directly via the cable’s ALMEMO® D6 plug to any ALMEMO® device.
- One measuring channel is preprogrammed on leaving our factory - surface temperature (°C).
- Emissivity 0.95 are preprogrammed (on leaving our factory).
- This can be programmed from 0.1 to 1.0 at the current ALMEMO® V6 devices via the device or via interface (some only via interface).
- Transmittance 1.0 is preprogrammed (on leaving our factory).
- Transmittance can be modified directly on the PC using USB adapter cable ZA1919AKUV. (see “General accessories for ALMEMO® D6 sensors” page 04.05).