From Pneumatic Actuators
Rotation Angle And Torques: Aluminium actuators, 0º-90º or 0º-180º rotation angle to pilot ball, butterfly and plug valves. Broad range of actuators, both Double Acting and Spring Return, from 17 to 5.000 Nm at 6 bar.
- May be actioned with air or any nonagressive fluid up to 8 bar pressure (up to 15 bar, on demand).
Normal Working Temperature:
- -32ºC to +90ºC (-50ºC to +90ºC, on demand).
Internally And Externally Coated By Cataphoresis + Rilsan:
Manufactured with materials resistant to oxidation. Silicone free.
DOUBLE CORROSION RESISTANCE guaranteed.
- CATAPHORESIS: Electrochemical process that provides high corrosion resistance by means of 20µ of uniform epoxy resin surface.
- RILSAN: Polyamide 11 coating (250µ). Offers high resistance to corrosion, wearing and impacts.
Resistance to Saline Smog Room: B-117-73 > 1000h.
Spring Security System:
Spring Security System, making manipulation and mounting easy and safe. All components are protected against corrosion.
External stroke adjustments to regulate opening (+85º to +92º) and closing (-2º to +5º) of the valve, both in double acting and spring return. Predominately used in butterfly valves, to adjust losing of the disc.
- Conforming to all International Directives: ISO, DIN, NAMUR, VDI/VDE, ATEX, CE, DNV, PCT, SIL2.
- NAMUR Pneumatic connection for solenoid valve installation.
- VDI/VDE 3845 norms fixator to mount accessories.
- Conforms to ISO-5211 and DIN-3337 specifications for easy mounting of most of the valves.
- Prisma Pneumatic Actuators are manufactured under the requirements of DEP 97-23-CE and ATEX 94-9-CE Directive.
- ATEX EXII2GDT6 Certification.
Suitable for marine and underwater installations. Designed to actuate plastic valves. Mainly Industrial Applications: Food and Beverage, Automated Irrigation, Fishing Industry, etc...