Lumex Instruments - Model AL-2 - Aluminium analyzer
Fluorimetric determination of dissolved aluminum (in Al3+ form) in water.
After sample conditioning, the sample is transferred into the reaction vessel and a specific reagent is added. After complex formation, the mixture in the reaction vessel is irradiated with LED and the intensity of emitted light at a specific wavelength is measured.
Fluorimetric measurement at specific excitation and emission wavelengths allows avoiding interference from other sample components.
- High sensitivity and low response time
- Low reagent consumption
- High selectivity measurement is possible for the waste water with high concentration of ammonia, phosphates, iron and other metals
- Built-in data acquisition and processing
- Easy maintenance and calibration
- LED light source, no lamp replacement during lifetime is needed
- Drinking water and wastewater treatment plants
- Ecological monitoring
- Potable water distribution systems monitoring
|Measurement range, mg/l||0.04–1.00|
|Measurements per hour||Up to 4|
|Sample temperature, °С||1–50|
|Sample pressure, bar||0.1–10.0|
Current loop 4–20 mA
|Signal status outputs||“Alarm”, “Operation”, User-defined|
|Power supply||180-240 V, 50 Hz|
|Power consumption, W||100|
|Ambient conditions||Temperature: +5 to +50 ºC
Humidity: up to 80%
- AL-2 analyzer
- Reagents kit
- Sample conditioning system (optional)
- Recommended spares and consumables kit (optional)
AL-2 analyzers are covered by a 12-month warranty.
Our engineers develop a scheme and design for the detectors installation upon customer's request and provide consultations and training.