Our gear pumps are designed to achieve significant improvement in overall efficiency. Use them to power your work functions and see your energy consumption reach a new low. Turolla fixed displacement aluminum gear pumps put your machine to work – providing maximum strength at minimum weight in the right frame size for your requirements. Our multi-stage pumps are combinations of groups 1, 2, 3 and 4. Modular and short versions give extra flexibility and compactness.
Turolla aluminum gear pumps are the ideal choice for a wide range of applications from the small to the medium and large off-highway vehicles as well as for industrial applications.
- Pressure-balanced design, ensuring sealing pressure, adapts automatically to operating conditions for improved overall efficiency and minimum energy losses.
- Minimized internal friction and perfectly fitting housing for an extended operating life.
- Modular and short versions of multi-stage units for high flexibility and compactness.
- Teflon® coated bushings for extended life under extreme temperature and pressure conditions.
- Variety of integrated valve options.
- One piece gear shaft construction.
Aerial Lifts, Backhoe Loader, Concrete Pump, Crane (Mobile & Crawler), Crane Truck Mtd., Crawler Dozer & Carrier, Drills, Excavator, Forestry, Harvester – Combine/Rice/Forage, Harvester – Special AG, Hauler, Lift Trucks, Mining (excl. Drills), Motor Grader, Mower, Paver, Roller, Screening & Crushing, Sprayer, SSL & CTL, Telehandler, Tractor, Truck – Concrete Mixer, Truck – Specialty, Wheel Loader
Agriculture, Construction, Forestry, Industrial, Marine, Material Handling, Oil & Gas, Road Building, Specialty, Turf Care