Amber Science - Model 4083 - Multi-Function Conductivity Meter
From Conductivity Meters
5 Measurement Functions, 6 Manual Ranges plus Auto Range. Measures Conductivity, Resistivity, TDS, HP Water & Salinity. Six Conductivity Ranges cover from .001 µS to 330.0 Ms. Backlit Liquid Crystal Display (2 lines x 20 characters per line). Measurement parameters easy to set or use preset parameters. Audible Alarm Feature (optional Model 4383 Alarm Box required). RS-232 output (DB-9 pin) and includes PC Software CD Rom. Push button Controls and easy to read front panel. Powered by 9 volt or 115 V AC adaptor. Non Volatile Memory. Parameter set points remain during power off. OEM option for panel-mount application. Made in U.S.A. and includes a one year warranty.
- Case: ABS (UL 94 HB) material, off white (bone) color
- Dimensions: W = 7.8' D = 5.9' H= 1.5 / 2.4 ' (excludes cell holder)
- Power: 9 volt Ni-MH battery & AC adaptor included (120 Volt)
- Display: Dot matrix LCD, LED backlit, 2 lines x 20 characters per line
- Ranges: 6 Manual (A – F) plus Auto Range
- Conductivity Range: .001 micro Siemens / cm to 330.0 milli Siemens / cm
- Resistivity Range: 33.33 Meg ohms to 3.03 K ohms (reciprocal of conductivity)
- Total Dissolved Solids: PPM (parts per million) and PPT (parts per thousand)
- High Purity Water Range: .055 micro Siemens to 3.30 micro Siemens
- Salinity Range: 2.0 to 42.0 Salinity Units (SU)
- Temperature Range: 0.0 ºC to 70.0ºC (temp displays to right of measurement)
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic (ATC) or Off when Temp. Coefficient set to .00%
- Cell Drive: Amplitude and Frequency is range dependent
- Accuracy: 0.3% ± 1 count @ 25°C
- Alarm feature: Set high & low limits or disable. Relay Max. 24 V, AC/DC, 100 mA
- Audible Alarm: Optional Model 4383 Alarm Box required.
- RS-232 output: DB-9 pin connector. Cable not included. Transmit to serial printer or PC.
- PC Software: CD Rom software application included. EC Meter Data Recorder Program.
- Memory: Non Volatile. Parameter set points remain in memory during power off.
- Cell Connector: 8 pin circular din. Order Conductivity Cell separately.
- Cell Constant: K = 10 cmˉ¹ (adjustable from 8 to 12 cmˉ¹)
- Conductivity Cells: * Order Cell separately. Four wire, 800 series, 8-pin din connector.