AMBERCHROM - Model CG161M - Chromatographic Grade Resin
AMBERCHROM CG161M chromatographic grade resin is designed for low to medium pressure chromatography and characterized by a high capacity for a variety of low MW pharmaceutical compounds.
- High mechanical stability
- High resolution and selectivity providing increased product yields
- Long Media life time
- Direct Scale-up
- Combines the purification power of silica media and the chemical stability of polymeric media
- Matrix: Polystyrene/Divinylbenzene macroreticular adsorbent
- Functional groups: None
- Physical form: Opaque white beads
- Shipping solvent: 20% ethanol
- Surface area: 900 m²/g
- Pore size: 150 Å
- Mean diameter: S grade: 35 microns, M grade: 75 microns, C grade: 120 microns
- Uniformity coefficient: 1.7
- Chemical resistance: Insoluble in dilute solutions of acids or bases and common solvents: IPA, ACN, MeOH.