Ambience - IoT Microclimate Analysis Kit
The basic microclimate analysis kit includes a rain gauge, wind speed and direction module, temperature, humidity, and pressure sensors. With it you can create your own, hyper localized dataset for your microclimate. You no longer have to infer what to do for your climate and guess based on overarching weather data.
- Rain Guage: 1
- Temperature / Humidity / Pressure Sensor: 1
- Wind Direction/Speed: 1
- Ambience Data Sparrow: 1
- With access to your real time data, you will understand the impact of your decisions immediately saving time and cost, be aware of incidents as they occur and have the ability to increase your productivity because communication takes time. Real time data in no time at all.
- With the ability to generate reports, you can see the big picture when it comes to your building management. Understanding how different factors affect each other in the same building ecosystem is crucial to driving down cost and increasing efficiency of both man and machine.
- View historical data which can not only be viewed for each device, but also compared to others. Side by side comparisons of power consumption, machine status, air quality can give key insight into understanding how your building and machines are functioning.
- With our building/room/spacial view tool in our dashboard, you can separate each buildings devices and see in real time, the state of machines and quality of the air in the building or surroundings.