Aeroqual - Model AQM 65 - Ambient Air Monitoring Station
The AQM 65 is a fully integrated air monitoring station that delivers ‘near reference’ levels of performance. The size of a large suitcase it can measure up to 20 different gaseous and particulate pollutants and environmental parameters simultaneously. The AQM 65 offers the optimal balance between performance and price – measuring criteria pollutants to WHO air quality limits yet costing 3-5 x less than a traditional station based on analyzer technology.
With the AQM 65 you can continuously measure common air pollutants including ozone (O3), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), nitrogen oxides (NOx), carbon monoxide (CO), sulphur dioxide (SO2), volatile organic compounds (VOC), hydrogen sulphide (H2S), carbon dioxide (CO2), particulate matter (TSP, PM10, PM2.5, PM1), noise and meteorological parameters such as rainfall, temperature, humidity, pressure, wind speed and direction.
Linked together in a network, and coupled with remote data acquisition, AQM 65s will form a lower cost, high density ambient pollution monitoring system for a city or industrial perimeter. With near reference levels of performance the AQM 65 ensures air quality data is reliable and robust and traceable back to recognized international standards e.g. USEPA (40 CFR Part 53) and EU (2008/50/EC).
The compact size has numerous advantages. The unit can be transported by car, carried by two people, and installed and operational in under 30 minutes. This makes deployment and relocation quick and easy. It also opens up monitoring locations that were previously inaccessible to traditional monitoring stations. Because the enclosure is small, the energy required to temperature control it is much lower than for a traditional monitoring station. Lower power consumption opens up the possibility of remote power supply and further decreases the total cost of ownership.
The modular design of the AQM 65 increases flexibility and makes maintenance and servicing easy. Order your AQM 65 with as many or as few sensors as you like – then purchase additional sensors when you need them. The sensors, packaged in modules, can be individually removed from the enclosure and sent away for servicing or simply swapped out for a new one. Such convenience decreases downtime and lowers the total cost of ownership. In a network you can also move sensor modules from one monitoring location to another according to your needs.
Unlike other sensor based instruments the AQM 65 is designed to be calibrated using standard calibration equipment used to calibrate ambient air quality analyzers. This ensures your measurements will be robust and traceable back to reference standards. We also offer calibration equipment specifically designed for the AQM 65 – the AirCal 1000 portable calibrator and the AirCal 8000 which comes fully integrated with your AQM 65 system.
The AQM 65 is supported by a global distribution network, meaning you’re never too far from a skilled technician ready to provide assistance and spare parts. In addition Aeroqual’s online training system is free to all our customers, meaning you can become an expert on your AQM system before it even arrives.
Once the instrument operating system is installed- Aeroqual Connect – lets you access data, assess performance and diagnose faults remotely (if you choose to give us access, we can help with that too). Aeroqual Cloud offers even greater levels of convenience with enhanced browsing speeds, multiple user management, fail-safe backup, email and SMS alerts and access to your data even when your instrument is offline.
- Continuously measure up to 10 common air pollutants
- Continuously monitor up to 10 different environmental parameters
- Small size opens up new monitoring locations
- Install and start measuring in under an hour
- Measure, log, report and respond all in real-time
- Retrieve data remotely via direct internet connection or cloud-based interface
- Remotely configure, diagnose, and adapt via online user interface
- Modular design allows for ease of maintenance and repairs
- Integrated automated calibration optional
- Traceable back to USEPA (40 CFR Part 53) and EU (2008/50/EC) certified equivalent method instruments
- 1ppb detection of O3, NO2, NOx;
- Urban air monitoring networks
- National air monitoring networks
- Roadside air monitoring
- Industrial perimeter monitoring
- Environmental impact assessments
- Research and consultancy projects
- Short term hot spot monitoring
The AQM 65 base system includes:
- Lockable IP65 enclosure with insulated aluminium construction
- Gas Sampling System (brushless DC pump, sampling system)
- Thermal Management System: Danfoss compressor, heater and TMS controller
- Gas Inlet: Teflon, glass-coated stainless steel tubing, stainless steel fittings
- Embedded PC (Intel Atom, 1.6GHz, dual core, 2GB RAM, 32GB SSD hard drive)
- Communications: Ethernet, WIFI
- Aeroqual Connect software interface (configuration, diagnostics, and data acquisition)
- Aeroqual Cloud basic subscription, free for the life of the instrument, unlimited users
- Power Module (90-264 VAC, 47-63Hz)
- External Temperature & Humidity Sensor (-40 to 120° C; 0-100% RH)
- Pole and wall mount brackets
- Documentation (Hard Copy: User Guide, Log Book; Soft Copy on USB stick)
- Manufacturer’s Standard 12 month Warranty
- Free unlimited access to Aeroqual’s online training system
For sensor modules and accessories please see the next tabs.