AMC - Model 1ACOsv - Standalone Carbon Monoxide Monitor with VFD Output
From Standalone Monitors
The AMC 1ACOsv Gas Monitor provides an economical standalone carbon monoxide monitoring package, incorporating state of the art sensing technology and micro-controller based design to provide accurate gas detection capabilities within a compact package. It features a configurable VFD output circuit that can be set independently of sensor scale, and is jumper selectable for 4,20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-10 VDC, or 2-10VDC.
The AMC-1ACOsv incorporates a robust steel enclosure designed to provide optimal gas flow ensuring rapid response.
It is ideally suited for smaller parking and/or service garages for detecting the exhaust of gasoline, propane, or natural gas powered vehicles, where the interlocked exhaust fans are being controlled by VFDs.
- Sensor Type: Long life, electrochemical CO sensor
- Enclosure: ASA 61 gray enameled 16 gauge steel
- Supply Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Relay Contacts: Two DPDT 10A @ 250 VAC Res.
- max relays, for two thresholds
- Calibration: 0‐100 ppm CO
- Alarm Points: 25 and 100 ppm CO
- Dimensions: 20.32cm H x 20.32cm W x 12.70cm D (8” x 8” x 5”)
- Weight: 4.54 kg (10 lb)
- Operating Temperature: ‐20°C to 40°C (‐4°F to 104°F)
- Red LED – Alarm
- Yellow LED – Warning
- Green LED
- LED On – Run
- LED Flashing – Fault
- LED Off ‐ Off
- Concentration Display – Optional
- Monitor Warranty: Two years
- Typical Sensor Life: 4 years
- Typical Coverage Area: 7500 sq. ft. (50’ radius)
- Recommended Mounting Height: 4‐5 ft. A.F.F.
Eligible for EZ Cal Sensor Exchange Program
Selectable 4‐20 mA, 0‐10 VDC, 2‐10 VDC Output can be tied back to variable drives and fan motors for significant energy savings over traditional “all or nothing” ventilation strategies.
- Activation Delays
- Minimum Run Timer
- 95 dBa Audio alarm with Warning and/or Alarm set points