AMC - Model 1ACOsvp - Standalone Carbon Monoxide Monitor with ECM Fan Output
From Standalone Monitors
The AMC 1ACOsvp Gas Monitor provides an economical standalone carbon monoxide monitoring package, incorporating state of the art sensing technology and micro-controller based design to provide accurate gas detection capabilities within a compact package.
It features a configurable analog output circuit that can be set independently of sensor scale, and is jumper selectable for 4,20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-10 VDC, or 2-10VDC. A second integral transformer allows it to power the control circuits of the latest ECM fan motors, creating a highly energy efficient detection and ventialtion control system.
It is ideally suited for smaller parking and/or service garages for detecting the exhaust of gasoline, propane, or natural gas powered vehicles, where the interlocked exhaust fans are being controlled by the latest generation of ECM fan motors.
- Sensor Type: Long life, electrochemical CO sensor
- Enclosure: ASA 61 gray enameled 16 gauge steel
- Supply Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Relay Contacts: Two DPDT 10A @ 250 VAC Res. max relays, for two thresholds
- Calibration: 0‐100 ppm CO
- Alarm Points: 25 and 100 ppm CO
- Dimensions: 20.32cm H x 20.32cm W x 12.70cm D (8” x 8” x 5”)
- Weight: 4.54 kg (10 lb)
- Operating Temperature: ‐20°C to 40°C (‐4°F to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: ‐40°C to 65°C (‐40°F to 149°F)
- Red LED – Alarm
- Yellow LED – Warning
- Green LED
- LED On – Run
- LED Flashing – Fault
- LED Off ‐ Off
- Concentration Display – Optional
- Monitor Warranty: Two years
- Typical Sensor Life: 4 years
- Typical Coverage Area: 7500 sq. ft.
- Recommended Mounting Height: 4‐5 ft. A.F.F.
- Eligible for EZ Cal Sensor Exchange Program
- Selectable 4‐20 mA, 0‐10 VDC, 2‐10 VDC Output can be tied back to variable drives and fan motors for significant energy savings over traditional “all or nothing” ventilation strategies
- Secondary transformer for powering fan control circuit or drive.
- Activation Delays
- Minimum Run Timer
- 95 dBa Audio alarm with Warning and/or Alarm set points