AMC - Model 1AVCsvp - Standalone CO/NO2 Monitor with ECM Fan Output
From Standalone Monitors
The AMC 1AVCsvp Gas Monitor is an economical standalone monitoring package for mixed vehicle applications, incorporating state of the art sensing technology and micro-controller based design to provide accurate gas detection capabilities within a compact package.
It features a configurable analog output circuit that can be set independently of sensor scale, and is jumper selectable for 4,20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-10 VDC, or 2-10VDC output of the 'worst case' gas concentration. A second integral transformer allows it to power the control circuits of the latest ECM fan motors, creating a highly energy efficient detection and ventialtion control system.
The AMC-1AVCsvp is ideally suited for smaller facilities like fire halls, ambulance bays, and loading docks, where there is a mix of gasoline, propane, natural gas, and diesel powered vehicles, and the interlocked exhaust fans are being controlled by the latest generation of ECM fan motors.
The monitor delivers low cost and versatility, turning even the simplest job into big savings. It incorporates a robust enclosure designed to provide optimal gas flow ensuring optimum response.
- Sensor Types: Electrochemical
- Enclosure: ASA 61 gray enameled 16 gauge steel
- Supply Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Relay Contacts: Two DPDT 10A @ 250 VAC Res. max relays, for two thresholds
- Calibration: 0‐100 ppm CO / 0‐10 ppm NO2
- Alarm Points: 25 & 100 ppm CO, 1 & 3 ppm NO2
- Dimensions: 20.32cm H x 20.32cm W x 12.70cm D (8” x 8” x 5”)
- Weight: 4.54 kg (10 lb)
- Operating Temperature: ‐20°C to 40°C (‐4°F to 104°F)
- Monitor Warranty: Two years
- Sensor Warranty: 3 years (CO) / 1 year (NO2)
- Typical Sensor Life: 5 years (CO) / 3 years (NO2)
- Indicators (per Gas):
- Red LED – Alarm
- Yellow LED – Warning
- Green LED
- LED On – Run
- LED Flashing – Fault
- LED Off – Off
- Typical Coverage Area: 7500 sq. ft.
- Recommended Mounting Height: 4‐5 ft. A.F.F.
- Eligible for the EZ Cal Sensor Exchange Program
- 4‐20 mA Output per Gas
- Selectable 4‐20 mA, 0‐10 VDC, 2‐10 VDC Output of the peak gas concentration can be tied back to variable drives and fan motors for significant energy savings over traditional “all or nothing” ventilation strategies
- Secondary transformer to power fan control circuit or drive
- User selectable:
- Activation delays, five minutes for Warning and/or Alarm set points
- Minimum Run Timer
- 95 dBa Audio alarm with Warning and/or Alarm set points
- Optional Concentration Displays