AMD - Model 604 S - High Mass and High Resolution Research Mass Spectrometer
Double focusing magnetic sector mass spectrometer of the classical AMD high resolution magnetic sector systems in reversed Nier-Johnson configuration; special ion optical design with 60 cm magnet radius and modular electronics. AMD Single Detector Technology with exit slit arrangement, post-acceleration and SEM ion detection system. Universal ion source housing for different ionization techniques, sample inlet systems and coupling with peripheral chromatographic systems. Vacuum system consisting of air-cooled turbo molecular pumps for ion source and analy-zer, rotary pump, vacuum control unit with safety circuitry.
IONIZATION AND HYPHENATEDTECHNIQUES
EI/CI; API (ESI/APCI); DCI/DEI; Liquid SIMS; FI/FD;
Direct Insertion Probe, DCI Probe, High Temperature DEI Probe and customized systems including for fully automated analyses
- RESOLUTION > 25 000 (10% valley definition)
- MASS RANGE 4000 Dalton at 8 kV accelerating voltage
- SENSITVITY > 1 x 10-7 C/μg for the molecular peak of methyl stearate at 1000 resolution (10% valley definition)
Instrument Control And Data System
- PC based (Microsoft-Windows) Multi-Tasking Instrument-Control System (MICS) and data system for simultaneous acquisition, display and evaluation of data.
- Software control of ion sources and all system parameters, scan functions, sample introduction systems and other peripheral units
- Low resolution and high resolution magnetic and electric scan modes including Linked Scans, MIKES and selected ion monitoring techniques
- All common data evaluation methodologies including Accurate Mass Matching, Atomic Composition Determination, Quantitation and Library Search
- Special system automation hardware and software modules