Amerex - Carbon Dioxide Stored Pressure Extinguishers
Amerex manufactures a full line of hand portable and wheeled fire extinguishers, both 'compliance' (code required) and 'specialty' types.
- Five-year warranty
- All-metal valve construction
- Rust-free aluminum cylinders
- Durable high-gloss polyester powder paint
- Temperature range from -22°F to 120°F
- Meets many hospital medical equipment requirements
- Large loop stainless steel pull pin
- Bar coded and bilingual labels
- USCG-approved with bracket listed on UL label
CARBON DIOXIDE is discharged as a white cloud of “snow” which smothers a fire by eliminating oxygen. It is effective for Class B flammable liquids and is electrically non-conductive. Carbon Dioxide is a clean, non-contaminating, odorless gas.