AMETEK Land - Model NIR Imager - Fixed Thermal Imaging Camera
Near Infrared Fixed Thermal Imaging and Temperature Measurement Camera; A fixed thermal imager for high temperature measurement and thermal imaging. Direct Ethernet cable connection to PC running LIPS NIR for display, recording, alarms, analysis and manipulation of thermal images.
A high-precision, focusable fixed thermal imager producing high temperature measurements in a wide range of applications.
The highly-accurate Near Infrared (NIR) fixed thermal imager produces high-resolution images for detailed temperature measurement. Four models measure ranges between 600 – 3000 °C (1112 – 5432 °F), with four field-of-view options and five close-up lenses.
This flexibility is key to the NIR, with AMETEK Land’s advanced radiometric infrared technology delivering accurate process temperature data for a variety of applications, ensuring consistent product quality and enhanced process safety.
The high-resolution, 324,000 pixel thermal imager transmits thermal data to a connected PC via a Gigabit Ethernet connection. Our advanced LIPS software provides flexible, application-specific thermal analysis, including live and timed image capture, and a variety of selectable display modes.
The NIR offers a versatile, accurate and reliable solution for continuous temperature measurements for applications in the ceramics, industrial processing, heat treating and steel industries.
Customise for Your Process
Complemented by AMETEK Land’s extensive peripherals range, four models provide coverage across four temperature spans, with options of various field of view lenses. These choices make the highly detailed measurements of the NIR applicable to a wide variety of industrial and research applications.
Suitable for Harsh Environments
Among the many options available for the NIR are close-up lenses for small targets and a selection of protective housings to protect the imager against hostile industrial environments. Using these ensures ultimate measurement reliability and availability. For added confidence, the product has a two-year warranty.
Powerful Software Support
Land Image Processing Software (LIPS NIR) provides thermal analysis customised to your process. Control measurement parameters, capture images or video, set up alarms and change displays to get the best analysis and management of your system.
The NIR thermal camera is part of AMETEK Land’s integrated solution for accurate, flexible thermal imaging and temperature measurement.
- High resolution radiometric thermal imager - giving detailed temperature information transmitted via a high speed digital connection
- Choice of robust housing suitable for harsh industrial environments ensuring ultimate measurement reliability and availability
- Choice of 4 models ranging from 600 to 3000 °C / 1100 to 5400 °F, plus 4 field of view options - suitable for a wide range of applications
- High temperature measurement accuracy - enabling optimum process control Simple installation and ease of use - minimises cost and complexity
- 2 Year Warranty - guarantee of reliability
- Export Licence Free - rapid, hassle-free shipping
- Range of 5 Close-up lenses (focal range from 100mm / 4in upwards) available - match your product exactly to your application
The NIR Thermal Imaging Camera is an integral part the LAND intelligent imaging solution, and is complemented by an extensive range of dedicated system peripherals.
LAND Image Processing Software
On-line system providing flexible, application specific thermal analysis including
- Capture live images and video
- 3D display
- Timed image acquisition
- Temperature span controls
- Profile display
LIPS NIR - Point Measurement
- Temperature measurement: point, rectangle, polygon, isotherm, histogram, area
- Alarms - Setting up, saving and loading settings
- Change image properties, colour palette
- Saving, storing, copying and printing views
- Saving and loading config. files
- Iron and Steel e.g. concaster
- Black Liquor Boilers
- Heat Recovery Boilers
- Cement Kilns
- Pipe welding (with close focus lenses)
- Liquid Metals
- Coating Processes
- plus many more...
- NIR Scene Radiation Range: (see above) based on blackbody temperature
- System Temp. Measuring Accuracy: 0.5% (K) up to 1600 °C/2912 °F and 1% (K) above
- Spectral Range : 0.78 to 1.1 µm
- Detector: Silicon focal plane array
- Detector Array Format: 656 x 494
- Frame Frequency: 30 Hz (Gigabit Ethernet)
Physical & Environmental
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 81 x 114 x 215 mm / 3.2 x 4.5 x 8.5 Inches
- Weight kg / lbs: 1.76 kg / 3.88 lbs
- Operating Temp. Range: 0 to 50 °C / 32 to 122 °F
- Storage Temp. Range: -20° to 80 °C / -4 to 176 °F
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 90 % Non-Condensing
- Sealing: IP65 / NEMA 4 (with Phoenix Ethernet connector)
- Vibration: 3g between 10 and 30 Hz
EMC Emissions and Immunity
- NIR Interfaces: Separate sockets / lead for power and data connection
- Power Range: 12 to 30 V dc, 3 Watts
- Data Out: Digital Data over Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Mountings: Two ¼' UNC mounting holes spaced 25mm apart allow it be mounted to a large range of accessories
- Software: Complete Land Image Processing Software (LIPS)package for PC
- Standard Accessories: Power Supply, Cables, Software, Close-up Lenses