AMETEK Land - Model Cyclops L - Portable Non-Contact Pyrometers
Cyclops L Portable pyrometers are a range of premium quality, highly accurate hand-held instruments. Ergonomic single-handed use non-contact thermometers, provide easy, accurate point-and-measure temperature readings.
Easy to handle, simple to operate, Cyclops L portable non-contact pyrometers provide precise temperature measurements. Easily take measurements in multiple locations and verify on-line pyrometer readings. Durable, yet light weight construction means you can operate it for hours at a time without fatigue.
Designed for single-handed use, Cyclops L’s high-resolution lens sighting and an ergonomic one-handed use design, make it simple for you to take safe, accurate temperature readings in hostile environments where you will have a spare hand to steady yourself.
With four, trigger-controlled data-logging modes available, Cyclops L stores up to 9,999 readings internally. Later the recorded data can transferred via Bluetooth or USB to a PC running free Cyclops Logger software to view, analyse the temperature readings.
Several models are available for the specific process challenges of liquid metal, high temperature, medium temperature and furnace applications, Cyclops L provide highly accurate temperature measurements for the glass, hydrocarbon processing, industrial processing and steel industries.
HIGHLY PORTABLE ACCURACY
Cyclops L function for extended periods, with on-board data storage allowing up to 9,999 measurement points to be recorded inside the thermometer. A rugged instrument jacket protects Cyclops L against harsh conditions.
EASY TO OPERATE
Cyclops L range is easy to use – High quality, Through the Lens (TTL) sighting means that you simply look through the eyepiece and focus the lens on the desired target. A small graticule within the view exactly defines the area that's being measured. Then simply pull the trigger. Switch between four modes for data-logging. Temperature readings are displayed within the eyepiece and simultaneously on a second display panel on the instrument's side. This allows a colleague standing next to you to also view the readings. Wireless Bluetooth data transmission further enhances the Cyclops operation.
UNIQUE ROUTE MANAGEMENT
Ideal for regular monitoring of sites with multiple measurement locations and verifying readings of permanently installed pyrometers,. Free to download Cyclops Logger software provides configurable measurement routes for your process, uploadable to your thermometer. Pre-configured settings include emissivity and window correction for each measurement location.
- Low Temperature (C): 1000
- Low Temperature (F): 1832
- High Temperature (C): 2000
- High Temperature (F): 3632
- Measurement range:
- 1000 to 2000°C/1832 to 3632°F Operating
- Indication: 4-digit LCD in viewfinder; external backlit LCD display
- Measuring modes: Instantaneous, Peak, Valley and advanced MeltMaster processing functions
- Data Storage : Internal storage of up to 9999 readings, including date & time stamp. Also
- 4 ‘routes’ of up to 99 readings per route
- Software: PC and Mobile software for logging, stored data retrieval and route management
- Data logging: Wireless Bluetooth connection or USB connection to PC or Mobile running the new Data Logger software (option)
- Data logging modes: Classic, Historical, Burst and Route
- Optical System: 9° field of view; 1/3° measurement area (180:1 to 98% energy); eyepiece adjustable -3.75 to +2.5 diopters
- Focusing Range: Fixed focus, nominally 5m / 197in from thermometer body datum
- Field of View: Fixed Focus
- Target Size: Parallel 28mm / 1.1in target spot diameter from lens to 5m / 197in
- Spectral response: 0.55µm with advanced spectral filtering
- Emissivity adjustment: 0.10 to 1.20 in 0.01 step graduations
- Response time: 30ms
- Display update time: 0.5s
- Resolution: 1° C/2°F
- Operating temp. range: 0 to 50 °C/32 to 122 °F
- Power requirement: One MN1604/6LR61/PP3 battery or USB
- Output: Bluetooth or USB
- Weight: 0.83kg/1.8lb
- Sealing: IP40
- Standard accessories: Lens cap, protection window/filter, battery, wrist strap, , USB cable, CD with demo PC Logger Software, heat protection jacket
- Optional accessories: Demo Data Logger software pre-loaded onto a mobile phone (supplied); or CD for PC/laptop waterproof carry case, protective lens hood, long eye relief eyepiece, UKAS calibration.