AMETEK Land - Model IQ Series - High Temperature Infrared Spot Thermometers
AMETEK Land’s high-precision IQ series of rugged, accurate infrared thermometers is designed for use in an extensive range of industrial process temperatures.
Easy to install, flexible to use, IQ makes it simple to customise the perfect measurement to your application: a range of ‘plug and play’ options are available for temperature, wavelength, feature and focus distances.
With a highly accurate measurement provided by AMATEK Land’s high-precision infrared technologies, IQ versions –E and –P can be easily configured via PC running the easy to use IQ configurator software, with optional advanced signal processing available for demanding applications.
Flexible to use, easy to operate, the IQ is suitable for a wide range of high-temperature applications in industries including glass, industrial processing and steel.
MAKE THE MEASUREMENT YOU NEED
IQ thermometers can be configured in any combination of four wavelengths, four feature levels and four focus distances, so you can be sure the device is ideally suited to your application requirements.
TOUGH IN DIFFICULT ENVIRONMENTS
With a rugged, all-metal construction and scratch resistant sapphire protection window, the IQ is designed to survive in harsh environments, while its integrated air purge and water cooling system ensures it is protected in all conditions.
The IQ series is plug and play, with zero configuration required. Simple screw terminal connections make installation straightforward, in many cases using existing wiring. Its compact size makes the thermometer easy to install in tight locations.
- 4 temperature/wavelength variants - configurable to suit your application.
- Rugged all metal design - Suitable for harsh industrial environments
- Integrated air purge and water-cooling - Protects instrument under all conditions
- Plug and Play four wire operation - zero configuration
- Advanced signal processing - Simplifies complex process control applications
- Peer-to-peer & multidrop RS485 digital interface - Digital process control
- 2 x Alarm Relays - Protect your plant and instrument
- Compact Size - Ideal for constrained measurement positions
- Simple screw terminal connection - Simplifies installation. Use existing wiring.
- Tripod Mount
- Dual & Single Axis mounting brackets
- Power Supply
- Digital Indicator
- PC Setup Software (free issue with Enhanced and Premium versions only