AMETEK Land - Model NIR Imager - Fixed Thermal Imaging Camera
The highly-accurate Near Infrared (NIR) fixed thermal imager produces high-resolution images for detailed temperature measurement. Four models measure ranges between 600 – 3000 °C (1112 – 5432 °F), with four lens/optic options and five close-up lenses.
This flexibility is key to the NIR, with AMETEK Land’s advanced radiometric infrared technology delivering accurate process temperature data for a variety of applications, ensuring consistent product quality and enhanced process safety.
The high-resolution, 324,000 pixel thermal imager transmits thermal data to a connected PC via a Gigabit Ethernet connection. Our advanced IMAGEPro software provides flexible, application-specific thermal analysis, including live and timed image capture, and a variety of selectable display modes.
The NIR offers a versatile, accurate and reliable solution for continuous temperature measurements for applications in the steel industry, industrial processing, heat treating, ceramics and many more.
CUSTOMISE FOR YOUR PROCESS
Complemented by AMETEK Land’s extensive peripherals range, four models provide coverage across four temperature spans, with options of various field of view lenses. These choices make the highly detailed measurements of the NIR applicable to a wide variety of industrial and research applications.
SUITABLE FOR HARSH ENVIRONMENTS
Among the many options available for the NIR are close-up lenses for small targets and a selection of protective housings to protect the imager against hostile industrial environments. Using these ensures ultimate measurement reliability and availability. For added confidence, the product has a two-year warranty.
POWERFUL SOFTWARE SUPPORT
IMAGEPro provides thermal analysis customised to your process. Control measurement parameters, capture images or video, set up alarms and change displays to get the best analysis and management of your system.
- NIR Scene Radiation Range: (see above) based on blackbody temperature
- System Temp. Measuring Accuracy: 0.5% (K) up to 1600 °C/2912 °F and 1% (K) above
- Spectral Range : 0.78 to 1.1 µm
- Detector: Silicon focal plane array
- Detector Array Format: 656 x 494
- Frame Frequency: 30 Hz (Gigabit Ethernet)
Physical & Environmental
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 81 x 114 x 215 mm / 3.2 x 4.5 x 8.5 Inches
- Weight kg / lbs: 1.76 kg / 3.88 lbs
- Operating Temp. Range: 0 to 50 °C / 32 to 122 °F
- Storage Temp. Range: -20° to 80 °C / -4 to 176 °F
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 90 % Non-Condensing
- Sealing: IP65 / NEMA 4 (with Phoenix Ethernet connector)
- Vibration: 3g between 10 and 30 Hz
EMC Emissions and Immunity
- NIR Interfaces: Separate sockets / lead for power and data connection
- Power Range: 12 to 30 V dc, 3 Watts
- Data Out: Digital Data over Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Mountings: Two ¼' UNC mounting holes spaced 25mm apart allow it be mounted to a large range of accessories
- Software: Complete Land Image Processing Software (LIPS)package for PC
- Standard Accessories: Power Supply, Cables, Software, Close-up Lenses