AMETEK Landcal - Model P550P - Low Temperature Portable
From Calibration Sources
Providing the same high precision as our advanced temperature monitoring products, a comprehensive range of six calibration sources lets you calibrate radiation thermometers across a temperature range of -10 °C to 1600 °C (15 °F to 2900 °F). As Landcal blackbody sources are perfect absorbers and emitters, calibrations are made with an extremely high level of stability; all calibrations are traceable to National Standards, delivering confidence to your measurements. All calibration requirements are covered, with low, medium and high range temperature versions available in bench-mounted, portable and transportable versions.
TWO ROUTES TO NATIONAL STANDARDS
Landcal primary sources use a certified probe installed in the radiation cavity to achieve traceability to National Standards. Reference sources can achieve traceability by comparison to a certified thermometer, or by purchasing the source with a calibration certificate.
WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE
Between them, the models in the Landcal range cover a temperature range from sub-zero Celsius levels (-10 °C, or 15 °F) to very high temperatures (1600 °C, or 2900 °F), ensuring a suitable match to your thermometer.
SIX MODELS TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
All of AMETEK Land’s radiation thermometers are covered by the Landcal range. Whatever your temperature measurement technology, there’s a calibration source that fits your system, with portable, transportable and bench-mounted versions available.
- Maximum Temperature: 50 to 550°C/120 to 999.9°F
- Recommended Temperature: 100 to 500°C/210 to 930°F
- Heating Rate: 60 min (approx.) to 500°C/930°F
- Radiation Cavity Type: Blackened Aluminium, 120° cone
- Cavity Dimensions: 65mm/2.6in dia x 160mm/6.3in
- Emissivity: >0.995
- Controller: Eurotherm with RS 232C serial interface
- Uncertainty of PRT: <±0.2K/0.4°F
- Power Requirement: 110/120V a.c. or 220/240V a.c., 50 to 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.8 to 1.0kVA
- Dimensions: 315 x 260 x 185mm/ 12.4 x 10.2 x 7.3in (L x W x H)
- Weight: 11kg/24.2 (nett)/13kg/28.6lb (gross)