AMETEK Landcal - Model R1200P - High Temperature Portable
From Calibration Sources
Providing the same high precision as our advanced temperature monitoring products, a comprehensive range of six calibration sources lets you calibrate radiation thermometers across a temperature range of -10 °C to 1600 °C (15 °F to 2900 °F).
As Landcal blackbody sources are perfect absorbers and emitters, calibrations are made with an extremely high level of stability; all calibrations are traceable to National Standards, delivering confidence to your measurements.
All calibration requirements are covered, with low, medium and high range temperature versions available in bench-mounted, portable and transportable versions.
TWO ROUTES TO NATIONAL STANDARDS
Landcal primary sources use a certified probe installed in the radiation cavity to achieve traceability to National Standards. Reference sources can achieve traceability by comparison to a certified thermometer, or by purchasing the source with a calibration certificate.
WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE
Between them, the models in the Landcal range cover a temperature range from sub-zero Celsius levels (-10 °C, or 15 °F) to very high temperatures (1600 °C, or 2900 °F), ensuring a suitable match to your thermometer.
SIX MODELS TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
All of AMETEK Land’s radiation thermometers are covered by the Landcal range. Whatever your temperature measurement technology, there’s a calibration source that fits your system, with portable, transportable and bench-mounted versions available.
- Maximum Temperature: 1200°C/2200°F
- Recommended Temperature: 350 to 1150°C/650 to 2100°F
- Heating Rate: 25 min to 1150°C/2100°F
- Radiation Cavity Type: Heat Resisting Steel (Kanthal APM), 120° cone
- Cavity Dimensions: 55mm/2.2in dia x 110mm/4.3in
- External Aperture: 30mm/1.2in dia
- Emissivity: >0.98 at short wavelengths
- Controller: Eurotherm with RS232C serial interface
- Indicator: Eurotherm
- Power Requirement: Dual voltage 115V or 230V a.c., 50 to 60Hz selectable
- Power Consumption: 1.1kVA
- Dimensions: 200 x 300 x 340mm/ 7.9 x 11.8 x 13.4in (L x W x H)
- Weight: 8.8kg/19.5lb
- Uncertainty: (400 to 1100°C) ±3K/6°F (with traceable certificate)