AMETEK PI - Model TDLAS 5100 - Gas Analyzer
From Process Instruments
The Model 5100 hosts a single laser platform to measure a single gas analyte. The Model 5100 can measure any one of the following gas analytes: water vapor, methane, hydrogen sulfide, carbon dioxide, and oxygen in process or flue gas. If water vapor is the measured gas analyte, methane can be monitored additionally at percent levels using the same laser.
The Model 5100 is designed to handle sample gases with dew points as high as 55ºC. For higher temperature dewpoint applications the Model 5100HD is recommended.
A key feature of the Model 5100 is the use of a sealed reference cell, which contains a known amount of analyte gas measured, for referencing the emission wavelength of the laser. The use of a reference cell enables both the ability to line-lock the lasers and to continuously verify the instrument calibration.
Model 5100 offers high specificity, selectivity, speed of response and great reliability.
- Noncontact measurement for low maintenance
- All digital signal processing
- Web-based interface
- Connectivity by modbus, ethernet and analog
- Real-time performance monitoring
- Fully integrated sample handling
- Resistant to contamination
- Reference Cell enables Line Lock and Span Verification
- Laser Specifications: Class 1m
- Typical Operating Range: 0.25 - 60 lb/MMscf / 4 - 1900 mg/m3 (5 to 2500 ppmv). Other ranges available.
- Accuracy: 2% of reading or ±4 ppmv whichever is greater (range dependent)
- Ambient Temperature: -20ºC to +50ºC (-4ºF to 122ºF)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90%, noncondensing
- Sample Flow Rate: 1 to 10 SLPM recommended (2 - 20 SCFH)
- Sample Cell Pressure: 70 to 170 kPa absolute (10-25 psia)
- Speed of Response: <2 second photometric response. Total system response is dependent on sample flow rate.
- 4-line x 20-character alphanumeric VF display
- Fast Ethernet (IEEE802.3)
- RS-485 serial port, isolated (supports Modicon Modbus RTU)
- (1) isolated 4-20 mA loop-powered analog output
- (4) dry relay contacts. Contact rating 30 VAC, 60 VDC, 100 VA resistive
- Electrical Requirements:
- 120 VAC (108-132V); 47-63 Hz, or
- 240 VAC (216-264), 47-63 Hz
- 24 VDC (Consult AMETEK)
- Power Requirements: 105W; <25W without heater
- Physical (HxWxD): 86.88 cm x 43.42 cm x 21.17 cm (34.2 in x 17.1 in x 8.34 in)
- Weight: 25 kg (55 lb)
- Enclosure: IP65, NEMA 4
- NEC/CEC: Class I, Class II, Class III, Div 2, Groups A,B,C,D,F & G, NEMA 4, IP65
- ATEX: Zone 1 IIB + H2, T3, CE, NEMA 4X (pending)
- AMETEK Process Instruments TDLAS products utilize laser devices with safety classifications of Class 1 and Class 3 b.