Ampac - Model AP-RO4 - Premier 4 Stage Residential RO Water Filtration Systems
The Ampac™ Four Stage Reverse Osmosis System is designed for High Capacity 18 to 36 GPD (gallons per day) high usage, this system can be installed where it will feed more than one faucet. It can be equipped with an optional high flow delivery pump that greatly increases flow rate. The Ampac™ Five Stage System features a 5 micron sediment filter, pre coconut shell carbon, pre-extruded carbon block, TFC membrane and an In-Line GAC post filter.
- 10' Sediment Pre-Filter 5 Micron Polypropylene pre-Filter.
- 10' Carbon Block Pre-Filter.
- TFC Membrane 25 gallons per day capacity (GPD)
- In-Line GAC Post-Filter.
- Automatic Shut-off Valve, shuts feed water when tank is full.
- Quality Calibrated Flow Restrictor.
- Powder Coated Aluminum Bracket.
- 3.2 Gallons Stainless Steel Connection Pressure Tank
- Quick Disconnect Fittings & Tank Ball Valve.
- Standard Long Reach Stainless Steel Lead Free Faucet (Prop 65).
- All Quality Color Coded John Guest Tubing Included.
- Self Piercing or Hex Feed Water Valve.
- Drain Valve.
- Heavy Duty, Built-in Check Valve.
- Installation Manual, Registration Card, Warranty.
- Dealer and Distributor please call for Discount details.