Ampac - Model AP12K-LX - Industrial Reverse Osmosis System 12,000 GPD - 1.9m3/hr
The AMPAC USA Industrial Reverse Osmosis 12,000 GPD | AP12K-LX are the ultimate Water Purification choice for Brackish or Well Water Treatment Projects, as it includes all the necessary treatment components to deal with the toughest water quality conditions. The AMPAC USA AP12K-LX™ Commercial Reverse Osmosis System is capable of removing salts and impurities with a molecular weight greater than 150-200 Dalton, this system comes with capacities ranging from 10,000 to 12,650 GPD and a maximum feed water salinity of 10,000 ppm.
We offer Standard Series Units as well as customizable to fit your water application requirement. AMPAC USA provides the best in Reverse Osmosis Technology. AMPAC USA custom engineer, design, fabricate and manufacture to suit the toughest Water Purification conditions around the world without compromises. In addition, we’re particularly noted for our technical services and our after sales support, and we are available to assist with your specific customized applications. The AMPAC USA Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems are designed and custom built to meet our Clients requirements and specifications for reliable higher purity water and higher efficiency for a variety of manufacturing processes.
- Spin Down Screen Filter with Manual Flush Valve
- Silica quartz Pre-Filter w/auto-backwash valve
- Ion Exchange Water Softener w/auto-backwash valve
- Multimedia KDF-Catalytic Carbon-Poly Phosphate Pre-Filter w/auto-backwash valve
- Twin 4” x 20” Big Blue Sediment Pre-Filter 5 Micron in Parallel
- Horizontal Multi-Stage High-Pressure Jet Pump with Safeguards for Brackish Water Application
- Heavy Duty 8” x 40” FRP Pressure Vessels
- Heavy Duty 8” x 40” TFC Membrane Element
- Smart-on-Demand Delivery (Distribution) Pump to Point of Use 2HP.
- 4” x 10” Big Blue Carbon Post-Filter 05 Micron
- Ultra Violet Sterilizer
- Powder-coated, Welded Aluminum Frame with Aluminum Diamond Plate.
- Automatic Operating Programmable logic controller UL/CE Approved with:
- Smart Relay
- Delayed start-up of high-pressure pump
- Inlet Solenoid Valve
- Low & High Feed Pressure Switch Controls
- Supply & Delivery Pumps Controls
- R/P Storage Tank Full Pump on/off
- Auto Flush Cycle
- Pre-Treat Lockout
- TDS/Conductivity Monitor
- Temperature Monitor
- Hour Meter
- Complete Panel for Easy Controls
- 6 Count Stainless steel liquid-filled pressure gauges
- Permeate and concentrate flow meters
- Inlet Solenoid Valve with Bypass
- Low pressure cut off Pressure Switch
- Stainless Steel System Pressure Control
- Stainless Steel Recycle Pressure Valve
- On/Off Main Power Switch
- Anti-Scalant Dosing System (Hard Water Present Conditions)
- Chlorine Dosing System (Iron Manganese Present Conditions)
- Smart-on-Demand Supply Pump to increase Feed Water Pressure 1HP
- Ozone Generator Disinfection System Installed on Circulation Loop.
Make of System: Fully Automated Turnkey Sea Water Desalination System including pre-treatment Modules and Reverse Osmosis System fully built on a Powder Coated Welded Aluminum Skid with Diamond Plate Base using good industrial practice and following manufacturer’s guidelines for every component.
Make of System: AP12K-LX Origin: Made in USA
Backwash & Regenerations Cycle: Ion Exchange System Cycle on Metered Basis, Multimedia System Cycle on Timer Basis and can be Adjustable up to 120 Minutes at any given time.
Delivery Terms: System is ready to be crated and shipped, on average 2-3 Weeks from the day of receipt of purchase order.
Dimensions: Reverse Osmosis Skid: 72” L x 42” W x 72”H.,
Weight: 1500 Lbs. / 680 Kgs. System production is based on the following conditions: 10,000ppm NaCI feed water, 77°f/ 25°c Operating temperature and 3.0-11.0pH Range.
Actual feed water analysis may require special consideration affecting final design and pricing.