Ampac - Model AP20K-LX-C - Emergency Portable Reverse Osmosis 20,000 GPD - 3.18m3/hr
The AMPAC USA Emergency Portable Reverse Osmosis 20,000 GPD| AP20K-LX-C is designed and custom-built to meet our Client's requirements and specifications for reliable higher purity water and higher efficiency. Please call AMPAC USA to find the Reverse Osmosis system that works best for your process or application.
- Spin Down Screen Filter with Manual Flush Valve
- Ion Exchange Water Softener w/auto-backwash valve
- Multimedia KDF-Catalytic Carbon-Poly Phosphate Pre-Filter w/auto-backwash valve
- Twin 4” x 20” Big Blue Sediment Pre-Filter 05 Micron in Parallel
- Horizontal Multi-Stage High-Pressure Jet Pump with Safeguards for Brackish Water Application
- 8” x 40” FRP Pressure Vessels
- 8” x 40” TFC Membrane Element
- Smart-on-Demand Delivery (Distribution) Pump to Point of Use 2HP.
- 4” x 10” Big Blue Carbon Post-Filter 05 Micron
- Ultra Violet Sterilizer
- Powder-coated, Welded Aluminum Frame with Aluminum Diamond Plate.
- Automatic Operating Programmable logic controller UL/CE Approved with:
- Smart Relay
- Delayed start-up of the high-pressure pump
- Inlet Solenoid Valve
- Low & High Feed Pressure Switch Controls
- Supply & Delivery Pumps Controls
- R/P Storage Tank Full Pump on/off
- AutoFlush Cycle
- Pre-Treat Lockout
- TDS/Conductivity Monitor
- Temperature Monitor
- Hour Meter
- Complete Panel for Easy Controls
- 4 Count Stainless steel liquid-filled pressure gauges
- Permeate and concentrate flowmeters
- Inlet Solenoid Valve with Bypass
- Low pressure cut off Pressure Switch
- Stainless Steel System Pressure Control
- Stainless Steel Recycle Pressure Valve
- On/Off Main Power Switch.
- Anti-Scalant Dosing System (Hard Water Present Conditions)
- Chlorine Dosing System (Iron Manganese Present Conditions)
- Smart-on-Demand Supply Pump to increase Feed Water Pressure 1HP
- Ozone Generator Disinfection System Installed on Circulation Loop.
- Silica quartz Pre-Filter w/auto-backwash valve.
- Frame: Powder Coated One-Piece Aluminum w/Diamond Plate
- Membranes: (2) ea TFC 8' x 40'
- Vessels: 8' x 80' FRP
- Pump: Goulds Multi-Stage Jet Pump with Safeguards (SS option)
- Gauges - Glycerin Filled: Pre-Filter PSI, Post-Filter PSI, Booster Pump PSI
- Valves: System Pressure, Recycle Pressure
- Switches: Low PSI Cutout, Tank Full Cutout
- Electrical: 110/220 V/380/440 / 50 or 60 Hz, single or Three-phase
- Motor: 5 Hp - 1725 rpm
- Connections: 2' Quick Tubing Connectors
- Capacity per US Gallon: 14.0 GPM - 20,000 GPD
- Capacity per Liters: 53.0 LPM - 76,300 LPD - 3.18m³/hr.
- Operating Pressure: 170 - 225 psi
- Typical Recovery: 33% - 70% (Depends on Feed Water Salinity & Hardness)
- Typical Rejection: 99%
- Max Feed TDS - Hardness: 2500 ppm - 15 grains For Municipal Water Design
- Max Feed TDS - Hardness: 10,000 ppm - 25 grains For Brackish Water Design
- Max Feed Temp: 113 degrees F
- Feed pH Range: 2-11
- Dimensions: 120' wide x 48' deep x 72' height.
- Weight approx. : 850 Lbs. / 385 Kgs.
Make of System: Fully Automated Turnkey Sea Water Desalination System including pre-treatment Modules and Reverse Osmosis System fully built on a Powder Coated Welded Aluminum Skid with Diamond Plate Base using good industrial practice and following manufacturer’s guidelines for every component.
Make of System: AP20K-LX
Origin:: Made in USA
Backwash & Regenerations Cycle: Ion Exchange System Cycle on Metered Basis, Multimedia System Cycle on Timer Basis and can be Adjustable up to 120 Minutes at any given time.
Delivery Terms: The system is ready to be crated and shipped, on average 10-12 weeks from the day of receipt of the purchase order.
System production is based on the following conditions: 10,000ppm NaCI feed water, 77°f/ 25°c Operating temperature and 3.0-11.0pH Range. An actual feed water analysis may require special consideration affecting final design and pricing.