Ampac - Model AP20K-LX - Industrial Reverse Osmosis 20,000 GPD - 3.18m3/hr
The AMPAC USA Fully Equipped LX Series Industrial Reverse Osmosis 20,000 GPD| AP20K-LX is designed and custom built to meet our Clients requirements and specifications for reliable higher purity water and higher efficiency for a variety of manufacturing processes. Please call AMPAC USA to find the Reverse Osmosis system that works best for your process or application.
- Spin Down Screen Filter with Manual Flush Valve
- Ion Exchange Water Softener w/auto-backwash valve
- Multimedia KDF-Catalytic Carbon-Poly Phosphate Pre-Filter w/auto-backwash valve
- Twin 4” x 20” Big Blue Sediment Pre-Filter 05 Micron in Parallel
- Horizontal Multi-Stage High-Pressure Jet Pump with Safeguards for Brackish Water Application
- 8” x 40” FRP Pressure Vessels
- 8” x 40” TFC Membrane Element
- Smart-on-Demand Delivery (Distribution) Pump to Point of Use 2HP.
- 4” x 10” Big Blue Carbon Post-Filter 05 Micron
- Ultra Violet Sterilizer
- Powder-coated, Welded Aluminum Frame with Aluminum Diamond Plate.
- Automatic Operating Programmable logic controller UL/CE Approved with:
- Smart Relay
- Delayed start-up of high-pressure pump
- Inlet Solenoid Valve
- Low & High Feed Pressure Switch Controls
- Supply & Delivery Pumps Controls
- R/P Storage Tank Full Pump on/off
- Auto Flush Cycle
- Pre-Treat Lockout
- TDS/Conductivity Monitor
- Temperature Monitor
- Hour Meter
- Complete Panel for Easy Controls
- 4 Count Stainless steel liquid-filled pressure gauges
- Permeate and concentrate flow meters
- Inlet Solenoid Valve with Bypass
- Low pressure cut off Pressure Switch
- Stainless Steel System Pressure Control
- Stainless Steel Recycle Pressure Valve
- On/Off Main Power Switch.
- Anti-Scalant Dosing System (Hard Water Present Conditions)
- Chlorine Dosing System (Iron Manganese Present Conditions)
- Smart-on-Demand Supply Pump to increase Feed Water Pressure 1HP
- Ozone Generator Disinfection System Installed on Circulation Loop.
- Silica quartz Pre-Filter w/auto-backwash valve
- Frame: Powder Coated One Piece Aluminum w/Diamond Plate
- Membranes: (2) ea TFC 8' x 40'
- Vessels: 8' x 80' FRP
- Pump: Goulds Multi-Stage Jet Pump with Safeguards (SS option)
- Gauges - Glycerin Filled: Pre-Filter PSI, Post-Filter PSI, Booster Pump PSI
- Valves: System Pressure, Recycle Pressure
- Switches: Low PSI Cutout, Tank Full Cutout
- Electrical: 110/220 V/380/440 / 50 or 60 Hz, single or Three phase
- Motor: 5 Hp - 1725 rpm
- Connections: 2' Quick Tubing Connectors
- Capacity per US Gallon: 14.0 GPM - 20,000 GPD
- Capacity per Liters: 53.0 LPM - 76,300 LPD - 3.18m³/hr.
- Operating Pressure: 170 - 225 psi
- Typical Recovery: 33% - 70% (Depends on Feed Water Salinity & Hardness)
- Typical Rejection: 99%
- Max Feed TDS - Hardness: 2500 ppm - 15 grains For Municipal Water Design
- Max Feed TDS - Hardness: 10,000 ppm - 25 grains For Brackish Water Design
- Max Feed Temp: 113 degrees F
- Feed pH Range: 2-11
- Dimensions: 120' wide x 48' deep x 72' height.
- Weight approx. : 850 Lbs. / 385 Kgs.
Make of System: Fully Automated Turnkey Sea Water Desalination System including pre-treatment Modules and Reverse Osmosis System fully built on a Powder Coated Welded Aluminum Skid with Diamond Plate Base using good industrial practice and following manufacturer’s guidelines for every component.
Make of System: AP20K-LX
Origin:: Made in USA
Backwash & Regenerations Cycle: Ion Exchange System Cycle on Metered Basis, Multimedia System Cycle on Timer Basis and can be Adjustable up to 120 Minutes at any given time.
Delivery Terms: System is ready to be crated and shipped, on average 2-3 Weeks from the day of receipt of purchase order.
System production is based on the following conditions: 10,000ppm NaCI feed water, 77°f/ 25°c Operating temperature and 3.0-11.0pH Range. Actual feed water analysis may require special consideration affecting final design and pricing.