Ampac - Model TR-3000 - Mobile Trailer Reverse Osmosis System 3,000 GPD - 11.4mm³/hr.
AMPAC USA offers Mobile Trailer Water Purification system 3,000 GPD|TR-3000 that is fully self-contained in trailers or intermodal shipping containers. They are suitable for most water treatment applications using the following: Separation, Filtration, Ion Exchange, Carbon treatment, Chemical Injection, Ultrafiltration, Reverse Osmosis, Ultra Violet Disinfection, and pH Adjust, These Units are Rugged, lightweight, affordable design for even the most remote locations.
AMPAC USA offers Emergency Mobile Water Purification Systems, providing rapid response for a full range of Process Water Purification, Drinking Water Purification, Seawater Desalination, Groundwater Treatment, Wastewater Treatment, Reverse Osmosis Purification, Water Filtration, Demineralization and Softening treatment on demand. Emergency Mobile water treatment is available quickly for an emergency, military, supplemental, or extended-term service application.
The AMPAC USA Emergency Mobile Water Treatment Systems can be operated by an AMPAC USA Field Service Representative or by your plant personnel, or remotely monitored. Ampac USA provides training for StartUP, operation, troubleshooting and technical support with every Emergency Mobile Water Purification System manufactured in house. Automatic Operation & Shut Down features protect from power failure, excess pressure, and off-specification water Quality. Units are capable of producing up to 41.7 GPM (158 LPM) of Purified water. This particular model is from a range of reverse osmosis systems for pools.
AMPAC USA manufactures all its equipment to NSF/WQA/ISO 9001 quality standards. AMPAC USA will help you in every way to minimize your emergency water purification situation.
- Dual Axle Fully Enclosed Aluminum 7’ x 14’ Trailer with 32” Side Door and Flow Thru Sidewall Vents
- 13,000 Watt Hybrid Generator Suitable for Continuous Use @ 1800 RPM
- Smart-on-Demand Grundfos Vertical Supply Pump Stainless Steel 316L (70GPM@60PSI)
- Spin Down Screen Pre-Filter with Manual Flush Valve
- Ion Exchange Water Softener w/auto-backwash valve
- Multimedia KDF-GAC-Poly Phosphate Pre-Filter w/auto-backwash valve
- 4” x 20” High Flow Sediment Pre-Filter 5 Micron
- 4” x 20” High Flow Carbon Block Pre-Filter 5 Micron
- Horizontal Multi-Stage Stainless Steel High-Pressure Jet Pump with Safeguards (70GPM@225 PSI)
- Inlet Solenoid Valve with Bypass
- Low pressure cut off Pressure Switch
- 4” x 40” Codeline FRP Pressure Vessels
- 4” x 40” TFC Filmtec Dow Membrane Elements
- Powder-coated, Welded Aluminum Frame with Aluminum Diamond Plate.
- Automatic Operating Programmable logic controller UL/CE Approved with:
- Smart Relay
- Delayed start-up of high-pressure pump
- Inlet Solenoid Valve
- Low & High Feed Pressure Switch Controls
- Supply & Delivery Pumps Controls
- R/P Storage Tank Full Pump on/off
- AutoFlush Cycle
- Pre-Treat Lockout
- TDS/Conductivity Monitor
- Temperature Monitor
- Hour Meter
- Complete Panel for Easy Controls
- 8 Count Stainless steel liquid-filled pressure gauges
- Permeate and concentrate flowmeters
- Stainless Steel System Pressure Control
- Stainless Steel Recycle Pressure Valve
- On/Off Main Power Switches for all pumps
- Ultra Violet Disinfection Sterilizer
- Ozone Generator with Circulation Loop, Timer & Bypass.