Ampac - Model KGP-20-BB KDF-GAC - Polyphosphate Filter
KDF media is used in place of, or in conjunction with, activated carbon which removes 99% of the chlorine taste and odor in municipal water by bonding to KDF media. KDF media also inhibits bacteriostatic, algae and fungi) by setting up an electrolytic field and also by forming peroxide and hydroxyl radical by Redox Reactions. GAC filtration is most effective in removing organic contaminants from water. Polyphosphate Media is added to mask the effects of high iron concentrations. Replacement Filters - KGP-20-BB Filter.
- Change the hardness chemically for not to corrode or stick inside pipelines.
- Removes hardness from water.
- Bacteriostatic Media: Prevents bacteria growth.
- Improves taste and eliminates odors.
- Improves water clarity.
- Provides extended filter life.
- Lower total cost, Decreased maintenance and improved performance.
- Maximum capacity 5,000 gallons.