Amresist - Model A Series - Stainless Steel Actuators
The A Series Stainless Steel actuators are designed for the automation of any type quarter-turn valve (plug, ball, butterfly, damper).
- Direct mount to KSB AMRI, Inc. butterfly valves
- Stainless steel housing
- Stainless steel end caps
- Standard ISO 5211 valve mounting interface
- Top mounting for positioner and limit switch box in accordance with VDI/VDE 3845 NAMUR specifications
- Direct mounting NAMUR solenoid valve capability
- Adjustable mechanical travel stops in both directions
- Blow out proof pinion gear
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals, continuous working temperatures from -4°F to +175°F
- Optional low and high temperature seal kits
- Visual indication
- Works equally well on lubricated or non-lubricated air
KSB AMRI, Inc. maintains a large inventory of actuators in Houston, Texas and will sell them at very competitive prices. Should you like for us to quote the actuators for any of your automation requirements call our inside sales department at KSB AMRI, Inc. in Houston, Texas.