Amwell's telescoping valves offer fast, easy and accurate control of sludge draw-off or decant from settling tanks or other sources. Our telescoping valves give you control and dependability.
Choose from standard valve sizes from 3” to 24” diameters and your choice of manually operated or motor controlled units. Motorized units offer control from remote locations. Slip tubes are made of stainless steel construction, in sizes from 3” through 24” diameters. Motorized and manually adjusted valves are available in all sizes. Motorized units offer fast, easy control from remote locations. Units are available with either rack and pinion or ACME threaded operating stems with hand wheel operators.
- 3” through 24” diameter valves
- Stainless steel wetted parts with cast iron/steel operators
- Stainless steel wetted parts with stainless steel operators
- Manually operated or motorized control
- Acme threaded rod or rack and pinion design
- Indicating or non-indicating
- Corrosion resistant