An-Pump - Model AMG Series - Sand and Gravel Pump
From Sand Pump
- AMG Sand and Gravel pumps are horizontal centrifugal pumps, adopt special clamps clip tight pump body and pump cover. The discharge direction can be oriented in any direction of 360 degrees, easy installation and operation.
- Bearing adopts cylindrical structure, easy for adjust the gap between impeller and pump body. It can be entirety dismantled when maintenance. Bearing lubricated by grease.
- Compare with AM slurry pump, the sand gravel pump has spacious flow channel, better cavitation performance, much efficient, smaller hydraulic loss, also much more resistant to abrasion, high efficiency operation, can satisfy many kinds of bad transportation conditions.
- Driving type mainly have V belt drive, elastic coupling drive, gear reducer drive, hydraulic coupling drive, variable frequency driven etc.
- Dig deep advantage, good dig deep effect within 30 meters, maximum digging deep 40-50meters.
- Using a variety of speed and modifications to make pump running under best condition. Long service life, high efficiency which can meet many poor transport conditions.
Sand and Gravel
The Heavy Duty Gravel Pump is designed for higher head duties such as cyclone feed, long distance pipelines and high static discharge heads. The Heavy Duty Dredge Pump, is specifically designed for low head duties such as hopper dredging and barge loading.
Sugar Beet & Other Root Vegetables
With special impellers designed to prevent damage to the solids the Dredge pump is widely used for handling Sugar Beet and other vegetable products
Low NPSH requirements and robust design make the Dredge and Gravel pumps suitable for applications on slurries with higher than normal temperatures.
Severe space limitations and tough operating conditions are normal in tunneling applications. The Gravel pump’s compact design and optional impact resistant cast steel components make it ideally suited for the varied sub soils and long tunnel lengths that require a pump capable of multi staging on a high flow, high pressure, often surging application.
- Heavy Mining Discharge
- Explosive Sludge In Metal Smelting
- River And Pond Dredging
- Sand Excavation
- Coal Washing
- Power Plant
- Mineral Processing Plants
Larger Particle Or Low NPSHA Applications