Anaconda - Model FRC-2 & 5 - Dissolved Air Flotator
The dissolved air flotation system offers several possibilities in the recirculation circuit for adapting to the client’s requirements, including ball, SCP pump or BPS (Batch Pressurization System).
The Dissolved Air Flotation Units (DAF) developed by Toro Equipment are designed for the optimum treatment and reduction of the concentration of solids in wastewater.
The equipment is manufactured in PRFV, AISI316 steel and PP.
The wide variety of dissolved air flotation units (DAF) enables the user to treat different ranges of water discharges for optimal sludge treatment and sludge dehydration.
- Lamellar system.
- Recirculation system in PP and stainless air-saturation container.
- Scraping system.
- Emergency shutdown and security systems.
- Control and air-injection pneumatic circuit.
- Clamps in compliance with the standards.
- Height regulating and leveling system (-100 mm).
- The air pressure will be between 6-8 bar on all Disolved air flotator models.
- The dimensions and product specifications might vary slightly, due to the normal development of products by the engineering department of Toro Equipment S.L.