Anaergia - Industrial Wastewater Resource Recovery Plant
Anaergia provides solutions to transform industrial wastewater treatment facilities into net producers of renewable power and clean water for plant reuse. Anaergia offers efficient, cost effective, and robust anaerobic and aerobic treatment technologies.
Anaergia anaerobic treatment solutions are unique in their ability to handle industrial wastewater with high suspended solids, fats, oil, and greases where conventional high rate anaerobic technologies face difficulties. Anaergia can also handle in single anaerobic reactors, a combination of solid and liquid streams.
Another distinguishing feature of Anaergia’s technology is its unique ability to handle and treat both liquid and solid industrial organic waste streams, reducing pre-treatment requirements, producing more power, and reducing disposal cost.
Anaergia’s anaerobic treatment technology eliminates the disadvantages of conventional granular sludge industrial AD solutions by enhancing operational and feedstock flexibility and uptime of the digesters.
Anaerobic Solution Benefits: enhanced operational reliability and flexibility, lower life cycle cost, higher uptime, and ability to handle variable loads and various type of industrial organic waste streams.
Fibreplate™, from Anaergia’s subsidiary Fibracast, offers effective aerobic treatment to polish effluents from the anaerobic step. FibrePlate™ is a next generation hybrid membrane that integrates the strengths of both hollow fibre and flat plate membrane technologies while eliminating the weaknesses of each.
Benefits: Fibreplate™ provides lower life cycle cost, reduced facility footprint, exceptional membrane durability and life expectancy. This makes industrial wastewater reuse efficient and affordable.
- Turnkey Integrated offering of anaerobic and aerobic solutions to meet discharge standards and wastewater reuse
- Ability to treat industrial wastewater with high suspended solids and fats, oils and grease.
- Ability to combine and treat liquid and solid waste streams generating more renewable power and savings on disposal costs
- Lower life cycle cost thanks to low power and chemical consumption
- Waste treatment facilities with higher uptime, operational reliability and flexibility
- Compact footprint saving expensive industrial land
- Food & beverage industry
- Dairy industry
- Animal processing and rendering industries
- Wastewater reuse
- Refurbishment/upgrade of existing anaerobic digesters