Anaergia - Turnkey Mechanical Biological Treatment Plant (MBT)
Anaergia delivers innovative, proprietary, cost effective, environmentally friendly, and proven solutions that are setting new global benchmarks. The Anaergia approach maximizes recovery and recycling of plastics, papers, and metals, before recovering biodegradable organic material for conversion to energy and fertilizer. A small portion of the reject material is transformed into a sustainable refuse derived fuel (RDF).
Anaergia provides robust, cutting-edge, and economically viable solutions for organics recovery from any waste. Unlike traditional approaches, our solutions recover 90% of organics without limitations on in-feed contamination levels. The recovered organic material is a nutrient rich feed for anaerobic digestion, and can be used in co-digestion plants to increase biogas production.
Landfill Diversion | Organic Recovery | Recyclables Recovery | Renewable Energy
- Ability to handle varying quality of mixed contaminated solid waste
- Minimize collection costs by avoiding separate SSO collection
- Anaergia’s Mechanical Biological Treatment (MBT) system assures maximum recovery of recyclables, production of clean & green energy, nutrient recovery in form of fertilizer, and ensures maximum landfill diversion rate
- Unique technology to handle high amounts of organics in incoming waste as found in developing economies
- Solution can be easily integrated into existing transfer stations
- Organics are converted efficiently with continuous high solids anaerobic digestion to renewable energy (biogas) and high quality digestate
- Recyclables are recovered and Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF) with high calorific value is produced